Another one headed for the Rainbow Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry for your loss.

You only get so many in your lifetime...celebrate them all. God bless.

Comment

I feel your pain. My sweet Laci took her last breath a little past 2:00 this afternoon. Cancer had ravaged her body very quickly. A month ago she appeared healthy as could be. Best friend for 13 years. Sucks
      Attached Files

Comment

So sorry

Comment

Nothing worse than losing a good dog. I lost my Molly, also 13, earlier this year and she took a little bit of me with her.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I have always enjoyed having female dogs too.

I am also surprised how many people have lost one to bone cancer. My dog Katie, an Aussie, died last year from bone cancer. We never knew until after she passed away. She had a tumor the size of a cell phone pressing on her lungs. She coughed a lot the last year but my (now former) vet completely missed it, despite numerous exams.

I am glad you were there for her at the end, even though it was very hard. Hang in there

Comment

Dang it! Why did I open this. My yellow female will be 13 next month and its on my mind, a lot! So sorry for your loss. Hell i’m getting emotional just typing this.

Comment

Thanks for the condolences, the appt went well, fast and seemingly trouble-free. Wife took it hard (I tried not to).

Mollie came to us via a hunting buddy that was moving his family back to Tennessee. We babysat his litter for a couple of weeks and he insisted that I accept one of the pups as payment, I didn't want to- but I realized an AKC registered Lab with a white foot wasn't going to be real desirable on the market, so we kept her.

She was papered, but I never registered her. We also had a good male yellow that I never registered, good dog, bad skin, so we never mated them just so there were no issues (wife didn't want to keep up with a litter).

I mentioned Mollie and her good natured attitude, yet the yellow male and the male Aussie knew who was boss.

Thanks again guys and gals. RIP Mollie!

Comment

Prayers up. Sad deal there. Hate when that time comes for our friends.

Comment

Dang Doug I hate to hear about y’all losing Mollie. Thanks for sharing how you got her and about your other dogs. That does seem a little young but I am glad you had the time with her! RIP Mollie

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

All dogs go to heaven. Prayers

Comment

Tough stuff..... You will hang on to great memories for sure......
                          Lesto!!

Comment

RIP sorry for your loss

Comment

Sorry for your loss, it's never easy. May she RIP

Comment

Sorry man that's always tough

Comment

Working...
                                X