No announcement yet.

1 spot open Val Verde county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like an awesome place. Good luck finding the right member.

Comment

I like the way you run that place. Good luck finding the right fit for your group.

Comment

Thanks yall.
        If you are a super serious trophy hunter it is probably not your cup of tea. We hunt hard and manage to kill a few nice deer but try to keep it all in good fun.

Comment

Sounds like a nice lease. Pretty sweet

Comment

I think I replied to all messages.

Comment

That’s some tough country but man it’s nice

Comment

Great deal for someone... I'd have too much trouble getting out there enough to justify.

Comment

You are correct sir.

We also have a 100 yard range at camp.

Comment

I hunted this ranch on another pasture for 2 years a couple of years ago. I got off because the drive was too far for me. Otherwise, I would have stayed. I killed a couple of solid bucks including the one in my avatar. We had some pictures and sightings of a few giants that we could never connect with. I personally saw two fallow deer brought in to camp by hunters on other pastures. A black buck and an aoudad were killed by our guys. Free bump.

Comment

Thanks for the bump Txhuntr2. The drive is no joke.

I was asked about past bucks taken. All of the bucks pictured were taken on our pasture by myself.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Replied to all PM's.

Comment

Curious who from Drip is on the lease. Shoot me a PM!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m the guy that is getting off the lease. I’ve been on it two years and had a great time with a great group of guys. I am only getting off because we purchased some property for hunting. Can’t say enough great things about the place or people. Thanks Trey!

Comment

Hey Matt, thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed having you on the place.

4 of our members live in Dripping Springs. Myself, my brother, my dad, and another guy that is practically family. He made sure my brother and I got to hunt when we were kids and didn't have a lease some years.

I would describe this place as a working class deer lease. We are all blue collar folks that work alot and value our freetime. Hence the good attitude required to hunt with us.

Comment

email sent......jdh

Comment

Working...
                                X