Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J McCoy View Post
    Followed your last thread to this thread, I was highly impressed with the last property. This is just insane. What part of OK? Also, what do you do?
    Thanks for following along! Both my last place and the new one are located in Pittsburg County! What do I do? If you are inquiring about occupation I handle emergency communications for a federal agency, so if you had to place it in a field it would be in Telecommunications. You do not have to be independently wealthy or a trust fund baby to do this! All it takes is a dream and the discipline to make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      Now I know why Micah has the bug to buy land so bad[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
      He has come a long way in his training! I sense that he will accomplish his dream very soon
      Last edited by Darton; 12-19-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Great looking place!

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful place

Comment

Awesome place man!

Comment

Thanks everyone, about ready to have another go at them. Getting and staying really cold now so that has them up and moving. Seeing a lot of activity with 10+ deer a sit just not what we are looking for, but each sit brings a new opportunity! Will advise on status when I can! Good luck everyone

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Well this season is a wrap! I didn't connect with any of my target bucks, but spent countless hours in the stand getting a feel for the new place. Since I closed in the July of last year it didn't give me much time for preparation. With the season now over that is all about to change! Looking for forward to getting the home place cleared and a barn put up to store the goods! Will update as we go along and congrats to all of those who connected this year

Comment

I didn't connect this year either with my bow but my rifle was lucky lol.

Looking forward to seeing all that you do with the new place!

If you ever need a strong mind and a weak back for help just let me know

Can't wait to see the updates.

Comment

Awesome read and the good thing is..... you own it and get to be back at it all year long. Thank you for taking us along

Comment

Well, here we go! Got the clearing and leveling started for the future barn and cabin. It is going to be around 2 acres to clear and level and with the large rocks and trees it has already broke the dozer once, but should have it licked by the end of the week. Putting in a contract to get in line for a 30X60X12 barn with slab and electric. Timeline is looking to be 13 weeks or a little over to begin construction. Looking forward to getting a new tool shed cause this hauling stuff back and forth is getting old
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Darton; 02-04-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

That's a lot of work you did there. Can't wait to see the buildings coming up.

Comment

I finally got the land cleared and the pad level for my new 30X60X12 shop with a 10X10 skinning shed on the end! Looking forward to skinning deer out in the future while they are hanging under lights! The builder is 10-12 weeks out before he can start which will give the pad plenty of time to settle before we break ground.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good my friend.

Rwc

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                                X