No announcement yet.

Need to ask my girlfriend to homecoming this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you fiddle around someone else is going to beat you to the punch, girlfriend or not.

I would imagine the GF would not be to happy if someone else asked her before you did.

That would be a sign to her you really didn't care enough to ask her early.......

Heck my nephew is a sophomore and has already locked down the prettiest girl in his school for homecoming.....

Comment

Take this advise or leave it.... But unless you are wanting to go to homecoming, dance, hang out with your buddies and her, stay up late, and sleep in the next day.... Just ask her if she would rather go sit in a deer stand Saturday morning... If she said no, find you one that will. If yes, then take the money you would have spent on homecoming and take her to go pick out some hunting attire for her. Make it fun, and I Gurantee she will stick around.

Comment

hmmmmm... I am inclined to completely agree with the Ragin Cajun on this one. The 5 point plan has a 124.63% success rate, guaranteed.

HOWEVER, I would add that you follow some of Phil Robertson's advice as well

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1totidRew"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1totidRew[/ame]

Comment

Post her number on here and we can all ask her for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain C View Post
            Post her number on here and we can all ask her for you.
            Ha I see this going up in smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner87 View Post
              if she is already your girlfriend isnt it a surefire thing that y'all would be going together? unless something has changed in the last 9 years.....
              ^ what I thought too

Comment

Does her family own a big hunting ranch in south Texas?

If not then it is best to just move along!

Comment

Think of something she hates to do and ask her, "You want to (whatever she hates) or go to the homecoming with me?

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
                    Does her family own a big hunting ranch in south Texas?

If not then it is best to just move along!
                    Yes! And she can cook

Comment

Originally posted by TS Outdoors View Post
                      Yes! And she can cook
                      You are in rarified air young man!

Comment

Just ask... not a big deal... there will be much better looking women when you get to college anyways!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TS Outdoors View Post
                          Yes! And she can cook
                          And you haven't already asked?! Who is she? My wife, our two kids, and myself will take her.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithFarm1 View Post
                            ^ what I thought too
                            Me Three?!?!?!?

If it were me, I would ask her if she wanted to go out on a date.....let her decide what she would like to do for that date. On the date, ask her to join you at the annual Homecoming. She will be hard pressed to say no...considering you already got her to agree to join you on the date beforehand.
                            Last edited by AtTheWall; 09-03-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Our home coming is on Opening Bow season. Guess who ain't going to homecoming!

Comment

You guys are too funny! Take it from a woman, just be yourself and ask her...most of us do not need anything special, just be honest and ask. If you want some flare with it, spell it out in tea light candles in her driveway or yours and drive up on it

Comment

Working...
                                X