Dowdle Sports & Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dowdle Sports & Outdoors

Anybody ever used these people? They show lots of bullet mfgrs, calibers and weights in stock. I just ordered some Sierra Bullets 6.8SPC/.270 (.277) 115gr HPBT/100 from them that no one else has in stock. Hope it's not like OpticsPlanet crap people go thru.

I ordered an ‘in stock’ hornady shell plate last week. I got an email saying it’s back ordered 9-12weeks. Same experience as opticsplanet. Canceled order and found one on eBay.

Comment

That's what I was afraid of.

Comment

I ordered a knife I have been looking for that has been discontinued. About a week latter I receive an email that they do not have the knife and to respond to the email if I would like a refund. I responded. That was 1 month ago today. Still have not received my 100$ credit to my credit card yet..... o but at least when you call them they are too busy filling orders to take customer calls at this time....

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
          I ordered a knife I have been looking for that has been discontinued. About a week latter I receive an email that they do not have the knife and to respond to the email if I would like a refund. I responded. That was 1 month ago today. Still have not received my 100$ credit to my credit card yet..... o but at least when you call them they are too busy filling orders to take customer calls at this time....
          Well I used PayPal so I can dispute thru them. Paypal can and will lock their bank account until resolved.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by muzzlebrake; 06-17-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I ordered some bullets from them several months ago. I emailed them about it and they finally replied saying my order was on back order and I could cancel the order if I wanted. I chose not to cancel. They never ran the charges through my credit card.

Comment

I replied to the email they sent about the back ordered item and told them I would like to cancel my order. About a week later I got an email back from them confirming my order was canceled. Normally I don’t mind waiting, but with the current ‘Bidemic’ regarding ammo and reloading supplies. I’m needing to reload in order to ensure quality range time without dwindling supply.

Comment

Reviews are all over the place but mostly negative so I backed out before purchasing.

Comment

I did not cancel my order. I saw no need to. They have not charged my credit card and if my items do come in, I take them.

Comment

Working...
                  X