No announcement yet.

Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for our men and all Americans safety. Hoping politics doesnt get in the way of ending this quick.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Just a heads up, don't believe many of the pics Iran is releasing... most are being debunked as old attack pic on Saudi, and some from even Gaza.

also, reports of wheels up from air bases in UAE

get some
      oh boy

Comment

I can only assume that Iraq would not stand for Iran tossing missiles over the border. Do we get their defense on our side in this fight or are we alone I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          Per my son, I guess he would know, we have several contingents of troops, naval task forces in place. He told me initial reports were 20+ killed and multiple wounded?

Makes me sick as this is a part of the world that will NEVER be safe so LIGHT THEIR *** UP and get it over with. Prayers for your family, have to say it's on now!
          roger that... they started this fight in '79

Comment

Per my son, I guess he would know, we have several contingents of troops, naval task forces in place. He told me initial reports were 20+ killed and multiple wounded?

Makes me sick as this is a part of the world that will NEVER be safe so LIGHT THEIR *** UP and get it over with. Prayers for your family, have to say it's on now!
            20?... we better light them up like they've never seen before.

Comment

Gonna get Western there in a Bit. Prayers for our men and women in Uniform.

Comment

John Kerry should be running and hiding... with all the "talks" he's been over having with their leaders... illegally I might add. Add to that all this impeachment BS probably got the mullahs to thinking Trump was weak and alone....they're about to find out just how wrong they are.

that traitorous sob

Comment

Comment

BBC is reporting 20 Americans killed.

Comment

John Kerry should be running and hiding... with all the "talks" he's been over having with their leaders... illegally I might add. Add to that all this impeachment BS probably got the mullahs to thinking Trump was weak and alone....they're about to find out just how wrong they are.

that traitorous sob
                      Kerry needs to be made an example of.

Comment

Hearing the same sir. Prayers for all. Now let’s light that mother ****er up!

Comment

BREAKING: US warplanes have taken off from the UAE and from Incirlik, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Kerry needs to be made an example of.

Along with Obama....POS

Comment

BBC is reporting 20 Americans killed.
                              Prayers for thier souls and families.......just not good!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw reports earlier that 6 B 52s were moved to Diego Garcia. There are assets in place, the question is when and what will be deployed.

Comment

Working...
                                X