Trumps fulfills his threat to Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumps fulfills his threat to Iran

Iran warned early Friday that the United States would bear all the consequences of the “foolish” military attack that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, claiming his assassination would only escalate tensions in region given he was “THE most effective force” fighting terrorism carried out by the Islamic State.

Scratched and burned.

Payback for Ambassador Chris Stephens?

Comment

I looked at it last night when it was released at around 11 pm or so.....turned it off at 1:15 a.m. I suspect this will get very interesting, very quickly. I am sure we will get to see alot of bolstering, spinning and sabre rattling.
      My prayer [emoji120] is it does not end up with another decade of war as the plan was to pull troops not add more to the sand.
      Oddly, lots of wall to wall coverage on BBC and CNN when things broke last night. FOX was oddly non-existent, Tucker Carlson had 6 minutes or so and they were 35 minutes after the other channels to announce "Breaking News!" Just weird in the digital age.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

U.S. warships and aircraft sank or heavily damaged six Iranian navy ships Monday as a major confrontation erupted in the Persian Gulf in the wake of the United States' early morning strike against two Iranian oil platforms, the Reagan Administration said.

Pull a Reagan move on that @ss.

The U S definitely had some good intel. Caught a lot of rats in one trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...html?_amp=true

Pull a Reagan move on that @ss.

The U S definitely had some good intel. Caught a lot of rats in one trap.
          Which begs the question, what was he doing in Iraq while our embassy was being attacked?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
            Which begs the question, what was he doing in Iraq while our embassy was being attacked?
            Strategizing more attacks against coalition forces and Iraqi forces.

Comment

Exactly! We know it was not to say Happy New Years to our diplomats and serviceman. His chess move got slammed!!!

Comment

Planning more attacks apparently and unaware of our intel.

Comment

Lockheed Martin stock must be rising, have to replace those missiles
                  Good job Mr President. The more of them you kill the safer the world is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    Lockheed Martin stock must be rising, have to replace those missiles

Good job Mr President. The more of them you kill the safer the world is.
                    Yessir....the military industrial complex and oil stocks are hoping all over the place!!! Somebody getting paid son!!![emoji383][emoji1787]

Comment

He was getting his *** shot off.

NEXT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

NEXT!

I'm pretty sure the obvious need not be stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

NEXT!

Meet Mr. NEXT

Iran's Supreme Leader Khamenei announced he appointed Brigadier General Esmayeel Qaani to replace former terror chief Qasem Soleimani.

Comment

Needs to be Lil Kim next.....but he is tight with Red China and the Ruskies = not gonna happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Needs to be Lil Kim next.....but he is tight with Red China and the Ruskies = not gonna happen!

I wouldn't take a bet against it bein' li'l kim... Anybody pokin' da bear is susceptible... to gettin' "droned"...

Comment

Working...
                              X