Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
    Great drawing!

My Dad was pretty good at drawing. He liked to draw dogs. He was left handed in everything except writing and I guess drawing. When he was learning to write he wanted to write left handed but the teacher kept smacking his hand with a ruler forcing him to write right handed.
    That's pretty interesting. I hear that was common back in the day to force kids to write with their right hand. I am kind of ambidextrous. I throw right but swing bats or golf clubs left handed. I can drive a nail with my right or left and can write with either but way better with my right. My Dad is left handed and my Mom is right so I guess each of them teaching me different things has me all messed up!

This post was bumped for a member who was looking for it but I accidentally bumped the wrong one lol.

Comment

Did your son develop a knack for drawing as well? Nice drawing you did for him. I’m sure it’s a treasure to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          That's pretty interesting. I hear that was common back in the day to force kids to write with their right hand. I am kind of ambidextrous. I throw right but swing bats or golf clubs left handed. I can drive a nail with my right or left and can write with either but way better with my right. My Dad is left handed and my Mom is right so I guess each of them teaching me different things has me all messed up!

This post was bumped for a member who was looking for it but I accidentally bumped the wrong one lol.
          Thanks buddy that is one of the ones I was talking to you about
          Last edited by hogslayer78; 01-11-2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Did your son develop a knack for drawing as well? Nice drawing you did for him. I’m sure it’s a treasure to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            No actually my 14 yr old daughter is the artist out of my 3 kids. My son did pick up a guitar and is a natural and very talented for 13.

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Thanks buddy that is one of the ones I was talking to you about
            Yes sir. Hope your boy gets into drawing. I used to love to draw when I was younger.

Comment

That is nice work Pineywoods.

Comment

Awesome work. With talent like that, man keep on drawing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool, lots of talent in your family. Keep encouraging your kids and you keep drawing too!

Comment

Very talented brother! Would love to see some of your other drawings. If that is you being a rusty drawer, what does your "good" stuff look like?

Comment

Josh, what you have is a gift from God. I know a South American missionary that uses his talent for free-hand drawing and painting to draw people near so that he can tell them the Gospel... He has come to our Bible Study class a time or two and while the lesson is taught, he draws it on canvas... It is an amazing testimony. You would do well to use your gift for Him! I will pray for you on behalf of that gift to be used to further the Kingdom.

Comment

Wow! That’s awesome!
                        You definitely have a gift.

Comment

WOW, great job

Comment

Great work!

Comment

Is that Michael reading the PACE forum?

Great work.

Comment

Working...