How many pills do you take each day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post

I do take a few squirts of Flonaise up the nose every other day.
    Try Xlear from Amazon. Really good, natural product and it kills COVID!

Comment

For years it was 0 but now at 55 I am taking 1 prilosec a day for acid reflux.

-john

Comment

0 once I got past the 1970's I'm only 62 so not really old enough to need them.

Comment

2-fish oil
          2-C
          1-men’s multi
          2-D
          1-zinc
          1-elderberry
          2-joint ones
          1- biotin
          1-blood pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

8 every morning, 1 every evening:

- B Complex
            - D
            - CoQ10
            - Zinc
            - Saw Palmetto
            - Garlique
            - Metoprolol x 2
            - Losartan

I got divorced last year, so the need for the last 2 is dwindling.

Comment

2, err day.

Comment

0, but I need to start taking vitamins again, as well as working out. I just turned 25, so I haven't experienced the aches and pain as others speak of on here yet...

Comment

1- Effexor ...beouse they didn't tell me that the 2 week withdrawl process is absolute hell so I am stuck on it for the meantime.

I will say something random....I used to take over the counter medicine weekly for stomach and headaches and other common pains. I stopped eating fast food and heavily preservatives/processed foods 2 years ago and have taken maybe 4 advils, and a couple does of pepto the past 2 years. I am convinced there is something to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                    0, but I need to start taking vitamins again, as well as working out. I just turned 25, so I haven't experienced the aches and pain as others speak of on here yet...
                    Fear not, young fella. They are on the way!

Comment

1 - 20 mg medication a day and whatever vitamins my wife hands to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        1- Effexor ...beouse they didn't tell me that the 2 week withdrawl process is absolute hell so I am stuck on it for the meantime.

I will say something random....I used to take over the counter medicine weekly for stomach and headaches and other common pains. I stopped eating fast food and heavily preservatives/processed foods 2 years ago and have taken maybe 4 advils, and a couple does of pepto the past 2 years. I am convinced there is something to that.
                        Effexor is the one 20 mg medication I take. And you are right: the withdrawal is not pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by FamousAmos View Post
                          Effexor is the one 20 mg medication I take. And you are right: the withdrawal is not pleasant.
                          Yep. I was put on Lexapro for a brief time about 10 years ago, and the withdrawals were not pleasant. I've heard Effexor is worse.

Comment

25mg Zinc

10,000 IU's of D3

2,500 mg Vitamin C

Oh and ibuprofen with all my aches and pains when needed. I've have put my body thru a blender the past 20 years.lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 63 and 1. I ask my doctor about vitamins and he said don't waste your money, you can get everything you need in the vegi section at HEB.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

I 100% agree. I cant remember where I read it but all fast food, sodas, candy bars, etc. have high fructose corn syrup in it as a substitute for sugar. There was a study done and high fructose corn syrup is more addicting than cocaine. I definitely notice that the more garbage food I eat, the more I crave it even though I feel like crap after eating it. We as a family generally try and eat out once a month and keep the processed junk food to a minimum like holidays and birthday parties.

Comment

Working...
                                X