No announcement yet.

field dressing deer in Walmart parkinglot =1 GW and 2 cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just came back to read comments and looking for the,, haha its a joke.

I want to meet Jaycar and shake his hand.

This is up there with pea gravel and hump it till it pees.

Comment

can't stop laughing

Comment

If this is a joke, I applaud the writer's use of "fake" terrible, horrible, just - wow - unbelievably bad grammar. The run-on sentences left me slamming my head into a wall, yet the detail of the story shows the brilliance of this artwork. I keep hearing myself say "I understand. I feel this man's life struggle." Bravo.

Comment

This is hilarious. Good luck!

Comment

I can't quit laughing. Got to the 'guts still in the car' and had tears pouring...

Comment

What can I add that hasn't been said or commented. Man and what part of common sense did not kick in.

Comment

You cant fix stupid

Comment

I'm still shocked anyone noticed it in the parking lot. There is never a witness when anything happens there.

Comment

Man this is great.

I shot a buck at a wedding venue once and didn't have anyone to help me transport the deer so I ended up throwing the whole thing in the trunk of my Acura TL and drove it 30 miles home to finish the job. You should have seen the face a brides mom made when I walked inside the venue to rinse my bloody hands off from field dressing him. There was a wedding taking place that day. It was great

I think we have all been in a predicament a time or two. Just not any where near the extent of this. Man this is great

Comment

Wow.... Pure greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                        UPDATE

so i was coming home from work and my wife called me and said " guess what" i knew i was had i said what then she went on about her going to school blah blah bla. i was about to hang up but that small voice told me to tell her (same one that told me to leave the walmart parking lot)so i told her the story ending with we will probly be get in a visit from a gw soon and not 5 sec after finishing my story she says " your game warden just pulled up ill handle him" so im kinda stress n all the way home and i get thr just as hes pulling out of the drive i stop he stops we talk blah blah blah he was way cool says you can hunt on ur land its just dangerous. and as i think im getting off scott free he "colombo's" me and says michelle u mind if me and ur husband talk she goes n side and says hes going to give me a ticket for not filling out tags correct so for all u non believers ill show the ticket. all n all i got off light and i wont do that again. later i find ou the reason he was so cool is becouse my wife is telling him how stupid i am for hunting in our frnt yard and so on i think she gave me grief than the gw

Congrats on the kill and job...kinda one of those never finished school success stories. Merica!

Comment

So you are field dressing a deer in a Walmart parking lot , cops come and game warden is called , who finds you have a illegally taged deer and he takes your tags but leaves the illegally taged deer , that now has no tags and does nothing else. I don't think so.

Comment

I love it!!

Comment

have you seen the stuff that goes on inside of a wal-mart?

i watched a dude dump his black tank into a wal-mart storm drain.
                              and by 'in' I mean from 20 feet away.

Comment

Jaycar, #1 you and your wife have to come to Bownanza so we can hear this story live, in a motel parking lot; #2 a story like this is worthy of a screen name change.

Comment

Working...
                                X