How many of you pocket carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you pocket carry?

I have to wear scrubs all day, so I really have no other options. Most of my scrubs have shallow pockets, so, on the days that I wear them, I carry a Ruger LCP II in a Ruger pocket holster. When I have on my deeper pocket scrubs, I carry a Sig P365 in a Sticky Holster. This works really well for me. I pocket carry all the time now, even when not wearing scrubs and feel naked without my pistol.

I typically wear cargo khaki pants to work and pocket carry a LCP in my cargo pocket.

Comment

I’m on crutches right now. So it’s shorts and LCP with a knife clip. I’m really liking it. Easy to carry and get to.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

i wear athletic shorts all the time and pocket carry a g42 in a desantis nemesis

Comment

Here. Dedicated thigh pocket for DB9. Nothing else goes into that pocket. However...Ive no mechanical safety and I am a walking jungle gym...so...I never have a round chambered. If I feel the need to chamber a round...Im in the wrong place and walking expediently away.
          Last edited by Briar Friar; 08-01-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I've done it before, it's suboptimal but better than nothing.

Make sure you inspect and clean your gun and mag regularly. Pocket lint and spare chance can ruin your day!

Comment

I pocket carry a S&W 642 very often. Its my last choice, but it'll work.

Comment

In pocket a Sig P238 .380
                In holster a Sig C3 1911 .45 or a Sig P226 .357

Comment

90% of the time it’s an LCP2 in an Alabama holsters front pocket holster. I also have a boraii for that gun that I switch out depending on the pants/shorts I’m wearing. I really like how small and light that set up is, so I carry it a lot. If I feel the need for more firepower I wear pants with bigger pockets and carry the sig 365 in a boraii. Once it cools off some, I plan on exploring some IWB and OWB options for the 365.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    I've done it before, it's suboptimal but better than nothing.

Make sure you inspect and clean your gun and mag regularly. Pocket lint and spare chance can ruin your day!
                    Sound advice here. I was surprised how much lint got in my gun after only a few days. Now I check it every time, before I stick it in my pocket. I also make sure not to carry anything else in that pocket. I will hang a knife on a clip in the same pocket, but it has to be small enough to not hinder my draw.

Comment

Sometimes. I have a kel tec P3AT that gets pocket duty when I’m feeling lazy.

Comment

Not technically pocket carry, but LCP with a knife clip, tucked in to front hip waistline.

Comment

I don’t pocket carry but I have an lcpii that is appendix carry in a desanti holster. Really light weight and carries well. I run with it regularly and don’t have any issues. I like the holster because it holds and extra mag too

Comment

Carry a .380 in the small of my back with a clip attached to receiver and I IWB with an Alien Gear for my Sig P365.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                              Not technically pocket carry, but LCP with a knife clip, tucked in to front hip waistline.
                              This most of the time or pocket carry the other times.

Comment

Working...
                              X