Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there represent-n the Fins.

Comment

And for the new people who may be apprehensive about going to hang out with a bunch of strangers, it’s a pretty dang good time. I think this will be my 9th year going and it’s something that I look forward to every year. I always leave with new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        And for the new people who may be apprehensive about going to hang out with a bunch of strangers, it’s a pretty dang good time. I think this will be my 9th year going and it’s something that I look forward to every year. I always leave with new friends.
        I went last year for my first time. I'm pretty sure me and my bride met almost everyone there. Everyone is very approachable. It is a dang good time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
            I went last year for my first time. I'm pretty sure me and my bride met almost everyone there. Everyone is very approachable. It is a dang good time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Agree with all comments

Newcomers sign up for a Team (any Team) and be there. You will be welcomed, have a time of life, and become an annual attendee. Bring your significant others, kids, and or friends. On my 6th year and look forward to event each year. Even better than chasin' turkeys as they will still be in the woods after this event.

Comment

Booked!

It's time for you slackers who say every year that you are coming.....NEXT YEAR.....to man up and do it!!! One does not enjoy the full essence of TBH without having attended a Bownanza!

Comment

Room is booked. This will be mine and my wife's second Bownanza but this time we are bringing all 3 kids. Thinking we need to join a team this time??

Comment

Thanks for the hard work Mary!

Will the new venue allow RV’s to overnight in the parking lot?

Comment

Fishheads UNITE!! It’s ON!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Fishheads UNITE!! It’s ON!!

There is already a fishhead thread in the NANZA forum slacker

Comment

ATTENTION - NEW Important Bownanza Information ***CHANGES TO LOCATION AND HOTEL

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Booked!

It's time for you slackers who say every year that you are coming.....NEXT YEAR.....to man up and do it!!! One does not enjoy the full essence of TBH without having attended a Bownanza!

I remember when I used to get a phone call from you once a year when my other neighbors lived next to me. Haven’t heard a peep from you since my new neighbors have moved in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Booked!

I am coming this year, for the first time, and I am thinking about bringing my girlfriend with me!

Comment

Probably gonna be a game time decision for us this year...

Comment

ATTENTION - NEW Important Bownanza Information ***CHANGES TO LOCATION AND HOTEL

Originally posted by Shelbers View Post
                              Thank you for the updated information, Mary!! You’re amazing!

I call dips on spooning with Shelbers; Round 2.0. [emoji23][emoji224][emoji219]

King Suites are all booked at this point.

Last edited by NannySlayer; 01-17-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                                There is already a fishhead thread in the NANZA forum slacker
                                Think I posted before you in that thread. ( tounge stick-n out).

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
                                Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-17-2020, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X