Jackson, WY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson, WY

Took a few pics with my IPhone from our recent vacation to Jackson. Did a little work to them in Lightroom. Snowed all day every day while we were there until the morning we left so didn’t get to take many pictures. Beautiful part of country. Def looking to make a trip back to see the Parks in the coming years and take the real camera back.

Last edited by Gclyde28; 01-22-2020, 08:50 PM.

That's beautiful country!

Comment

looking to book a trip there in March... where did you stay?

Comment

GODS Country....

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
          looking to book a trip there in March... where did you stay?
          We stayed at Hotel Terra in Teton Village and would recommend it to others, the Italian restaurant in the hotel is great. The bar in the hotel shuts down pretty early, 9pm, but most of Teton villiage is shutting down fairly early. The Mangy Moose stays open later but they are definitely busiest around 5 when everyone's coming off the mountain. We went in to Jackson the first two nights but just spent the rest of the time in the Villiage. If you're going skiing I would recommend staying in Teton instead of in Jackson. From our hotel we had to walk about 150 yards up to the lifts but we could ski all the way back down to about 10 yards from the hotel complimentary ski valet. We didnt rent a car while we were there but we should have looked into it. Uber was fine from the airport to the hotel but ubers from the hotel back to town were spotty. Took the city bus a couple times but it wasn't exactly enjoyable. Enjoy it, we had a blast.

Comment

Gorgeous

Comment

Love that place. I want to go back again towards the back half of September for elk rut and some awesome fall color.

Comment

We are going in the middle of June.

Anybody have a fly fishing guide for a float trip?

Which golf course is the best?

Comment

Those are some outstanding pics from a phone! Thanks for submitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Drive over the mountains and hit the south fork of the snake. Incredible River

The Lodge at Palisades Creek is a premiere, Orvis-endorsed Snake River fishing lodge. We offer lodging on the Snake River, guided fly fishing, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I fished one day with World Cast Anglers. Had a good trip. I fished on my own a few days also. I went into High Country Outfitters on the square. They were helpful and I would probably book with them if I return.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        I fished one day with World Cast Anglers. Had a good trip. I fished on my own a few days also. I went into High Country Outfitters on the square. They were helpful and I would probably book with them if I return.

We are booked with Reel Deal Anglers. The owner actually lives in Boerne.

Comment

I have got to go there . 10/10 on pics

Comment

Was there spring break 2019, can’t wait to go back. So much to see ! Over 6500 elk in the National Elk Refuge. Also saw moose and big horn sheep. Tetons are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X