The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukeflr View Post
    If anybody is having a 6.5 PRC built, ADG brass is arriving to their dealers this week.

ADG will usually have it available on their website a few weeks later but maybe $10 more per box of 50. Hopefully this helps.

I hope they have a batch of 6.5 saum brass available soon.

Comment

ADG website says Quarter 2, so maybe Mayish for 6.5saum.

Comment

I need help with some starting points with ammo loads for this gun. I am going to have Copper Creek do the work since I don't reload right now.

Does any one have a good starting point for the gun below?

I am going with a 300 wsm - 22" barrel - 1:10 that will be suppressed at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          I need help with some starting points with ammo loads for this gun. I am going to have Copper Creek do the work since I don't reload right now.

Does any one have a good starting point for the gun below?

I am going with a 300 wsm - 22" barrel - 1:10 that will be suppressed at all times.
          What's the intended purpose of the rifle? How far do you plan on shooting? What grain bullet you plan on shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
            What's the intended purpose of the rifle? How far do you plan on shooting? What grain bullet you plan on shooting?

Iā€™m not a long distance shooter. I would say 3-400 yards max. May like to play out to 500 at some point. I like heavy bullets, so I was thinking 180-200, but Iā€™m open to suggestions.

It will be a hunting rifle

Comment

I will be running a NF ATACR 4-16x42 in mil/mil sitting in seekins 34mm lows on my 300 win mag

Comment

are these orders sold out?

Comment

I don't think so Buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                    are these orders sold out?
                    They stopped taking orders I think. First page says through 1/22.

You can probably get in on the custom 700 deal still.

Comment

Robert, I'm sure yall are still working with vendors to get parts together, but do you have a ballpark on when the first rifle will finish? Trying to figure out how long I can drag my feet on the scope decision

Comment

Originally posted by GigEm'15 View Post
                        Robert, I'm sure yall are still working with vendors to get parts together, but do you have a ballpark on when the first rifle will finish? Trying to figure out how long I can drag my feet on the scope decision
                        We started receiving actions yesterday, and there are quite a few buckets with all the parts ready to go. So probably pretty soon!

Comment

Good, maybe I can finally force myself to make my darn mind up too.

Comment

Originally posted by GigEm'15 View Post
                            Just realized you were talking about "the" TBH build. Sorry, I was thinking about the customer supplied action deal. I'll update as soon as I can, but actions are showing up for that one already. Stocks will be the determining factor driving the completion dates on those.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                              I haven't broken it down by stats yet, but I think we ended up at 43 total. I'd be shocked if the 6.5 PRC wasn't leading the pack.
                              Robert, did you guys get a chance to do the final counts and calibers?

Anyone else go with a 6 creed?

Comment

Any update on how the progress is going Robert? Also is there a rough estimate when these builds will be completed? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X