Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 05-19-2021, 11:37 AM   #7051
BrianL
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lamar and Dickens

I think people just like buying and selling this stuff and it will rise again. If I had more in my account I would be buying the fall. best time to buy is when people are running out the door.
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 11:38 AM   #7052
justletmein
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public lands

I ain't buying back in until Ethereum hits $75 again!
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 12:02 PM   #7053
BrianL
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
I ain't buying back in until Ethereum hits $75 again!
I'm guessing you won't be buying anymore Ethereum
Old 05-19-2021, 12:11 PM   #7054
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

Man its ugly now!!!!!
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 12:38 PM   #7055
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Similar to the Q guys, huh? Ol' GG just keeps coming back with new names every time he gets banned.
Not sure what you're talking about ''Shame''
Tin Cup is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 12:41 PM   #7056
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roygarcia54 View Post
Honestly lol XRP is the only good crypto apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye, its the most balanced crypto on the market, and has the best tech that provides security...the market will be sliced up

ive been investing on crypto since 2012, made quite a bit on bitcoin, bitcoins corruption of the market has gone to far and its created other corrupt coins that cause too much manipulation, ive been on xrp since 2017 and its day is finally about to come

124,000 xrp in my wallet
Old 05-19-2021, 12:53 PM   #7057
trophy8
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin cup View Post
not sure what you're talking about ''shame''
Name:  52310E8E-88A3-4A86-8556-1A67B3E13497.jpeg
Views: 496
Size:  17.0 KB
trophy8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 12:54 PM   #7058
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Similar to the Q guys, huh? Ol' GG just keeps coming back with new names every time he gets banned.
and by the way Shame i created a dozen names, Michael or whatever Mod it was falsely banned me the first time for a lie that he or someone else made up, they said they could trace me, extremely hilarious that they simply will never be able too, i don't care if i get banned, i got many on deck....just to prove a point that Free Speech will never go away, some of the mods here are just like facebook and twitter

so Carry on Shame
Old 05-19-2021, 12:55 PM   #7059
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophy8 View Post
sarcasm, i have lots of it and enjoy using it here
Old 05-19-2021, 01:04 PM   #7060
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Same ol' GG.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 01:07 PM   #7061
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Same ol' GG.
Not really, enjoy your standard day...
Old 05-19-2021, 01:07 PM   #7062
Shane
Pope & Young

I'll stay comfy.
Old 05-19-2021, 01:14 PM   #7063
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Hey GG!
LOL - Everything is still on track according to GG. All except his TBH usernames

And LOL at the being "falsely banned" If anyone ever should have been banned it was GG. Lie after lie after lie...non-stop. I'm still waiting on anything he swore couldn't be stopped to actually happen.

Last edited by RiverRat1; 05-19-2021 at 01:17 PM.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 01:33 PM   #7064
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
LOL - Everything is still on track according to GG. All except his TBH usernames :

And LOL at the being "falsely banned" If anyone ever should have been banned it was GG. Lie after lie after lie...non-stop. I'm still waiting on anything he swore couldn't be stopped to actually happen.
I did not lie, i tried to hypothesize the outcome, folks like yourself who do not understand the process should stay away the conversation, you're basically too ignorant too understand, i got so much hate that it carried into my job and social media, someone will pay dearly whoever did so...and yes thats a threat,

I know the end result thats all that matters, you folks on TBH are very stupid...their are some smart folks on here but again, you're very stupid
Old 05-19-2021, 01:36 PM   #7065
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Cup View Post
I did not lie, i tried to hypothesize the outcome, folks like yourself who do not understand the process should stay away the conversation, you're basically too ignorant too understand, i got so much hate that it carried into my job and social media, someone will pay dearly whoever did so...and yes thats a threat,

I know the end result thats all that matters, you folks on TBH are very stupid...their are some smart folks on here but again, you're very stupid
Do you want someone to fix the errors in your sentences?

Why would a hobby on TBH carry into your job?
Old 05-19-2021, 01:39 PM   #7066
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:

This is awesome.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 01:39 PM   #7067
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingib View Post
Do you want someone to fix the errors in your sentences?

Why would a hobby on TBH carry into your job?
Its a sentence on a Forum, not an English paper, if you want that i can sure give you Shakespeare but i prefer redneck

anyways, i got in many folks head with a thread...triggered many soft men
Old 05-19-2021, 01:42 PM   #7068
trophy8
Pope & Young

Quote:
Its a sentence on a Forum, not an English paper, if you want that i can sure give you Shakespeare but i prefer redneck

anyways, i got in many folks head with a thread...triggered many soft men
Not triggered at all. I just find it funny how you came crawling back
Old 05-19-2021, 01:42 PM   #7069
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
This is awesome.
speaking of triggering soft men...its Smell the Pants himself
Old 05-19-2021, 01:44 PM   #7070
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Not triggered at all. I just find it funny how you came crawling back
never left, had many backups...i got banned over 20 times on twitter, im prepared on every platform....
Old 05-19-2021, 01:45 PM   #7071
trophy8
Pope & Young

Quote:

Cuz it sounds like someone on TBH REALLY got into your head haha.

All brought on by yourself. Nobody else. Now I do think itís a ***** move if someone went to your employer. Iíll agree with you there. Thatís crossing a line.
Old 05-19-2021, 01:51 PM   #7072
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Cuz it sounds like someone on TBH REALLY got into your head haha.

All brought on by yourself. Nobody else. Now I do think itís a ***** move if someone went to your employer. Iíll agree with you there. Thatís crossing a line.
what did i bring on myself Nophy8? I was asked by probably 50 plus members and even Mods and EVEN CURRENT MILITARY MEMBERS to stay and keep posting updates, i stated all along that i know the end result, im just trying to figure out when, i never wanted to waste my time with yal but i did

simply incredible you all think it all ended because you think trump lost the election. Pretty much everything ive said is coming true but you're all blind to reality...

You should've stayed away if you didn't understand

wish the thread was still up because the amount of I told you so's is already past 30-40....
Old 05-19-2021, 02:04 PM   #7073
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
i never wanted to waste my time with yal but i did
Why do you go to all the effort of creating new names every time you get banned, just so you can come back and waste more of your valuable time on such a large group of people who are clearly inferior to you in every way and will never be able to comprehend the level of knowledge and wisdom that you posses? Seems like you should write us off as the hopelessly lost causes that we obviously are and just go on with your superior life without us.

I mean, I know I'm stupid and everything, and I'll never understand things as only you can. But I think if I were the only guy that truly gets it, that's what I'd do. It's gotta be frustrating for you.
Old 05-19-2021, 02:06 PM   #7074
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 02:11 PM   #7075
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Why do you go to all the effort of creating new names every time you get banned, just so you can come back and waste more of your valuable time on such a large group of people who are clearly inferior to you in every way and will never be able to comprehend the level of knowledge and wisdom that you posses? Seems like you should write us off as the hopelessly lost causes that we obviously are and just go on with your superior life without us.

I mean, I know I'm stupid and everything, and I'll never understand things as only you can. But I think if I were the only guy that truly gets it, that's what I'd do. It's gotta be frustrating for you.
Yes I'm certainly superior to you, thanks for noticing Shame
Old 05-19-2021, 02:13 PM   #7076
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:

and nice of you too choose wording out of context so you can say what you want, cmon Shame..lets do better shame
Old 05-19-2021, 02:14 PM   #7077
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
and nice of you too choose wording out of context so you can say what you want, cmon Shame..lets do better shame
I'm sorry. I'm trying to do better. But I'm afraid I'll never be able to live up to your level of superiority. Be patient with me, please. I'm doing the best I can with what little I have to work with here.
Old 05-19-2021, 02:37 PM   #7078
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas

Interesting turn of events lol
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #7079
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
what did i bring on myself Nophy8? I was asked by probably 50 plus members and even Mods and EVEN CURRENT MILITARY MEMBERS to stay and keep posting updates, i stated all along that i know the end result, im just trying to figure out when, i never wanted to waste my time with yal but i did

simply incredible you all think it all ended because you think trump lost the election. Pretty much everything ive said is coming true but you're all blind to reality...

You should've stayed away if you didn't understand

wish the thread was still up because the amount of I told you so's is already past 30-40....
So I only thought Trump lost the election.. I guess he's still President then according to you?

So what happened with your job? I didn't understand in the other post about the hate spilling over into your job.

You seem to be very bitter that none of your predictions came true. You could just try to make new predictions instead of acting like some came true when everyone here knows none did.

What's this end result and when will it happen? I can guess the answer but figured I'd ask.
Old 05-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #7080
MadHatter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
Interesting turn of events lol
Always is .
Hopefully this ole girl don't derail too bad.
Everybody bring it in for a group hug
MadHatter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-19-2021, 03:17 PM   #7081
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Im just trying to give out crypto advice, thats all...sorry for the derailing..

Also note china just banned Bitcoin in many places also, bitcoin has too much power over currencies in which they have nothing to do with eacher in some cases (0% correlation)

We live in a world where Elon Musk can tweet something and it has massive effects on the market, good or bad...that is not stable, most coins live off of that hype and it will come crashing down also...many people confuse crypto as being a stock, its nothing alike

It will be corrected and regulated heavily by alliance countries

XRP>
XLM>
GOLD>
SILVER>

May 21st is a BIGLY HUGLY SEC court hearing
Old 05-19-2021, 03:51 PM   #7082
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

China banned all crypto the same not just BTC
Old 05-20-2021, 08:38 AM   #7083
jshouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NE Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
China banned all crypto the same not just BTC
any thoughts on this ripple/SEC thing tomorrow? is it going to affect other coins? i have read a little on it, but would like some other opinions if you guys have any.
jshouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2021, 09:15 AM   #7084
BlackoutRam2500
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshouse View Post
any thoughts on this ripple/SEC thing tomorrow? is it going to affect other coins? i have read a little on it, but would like some other opinions if you guys have any.
I honestly have no idea which way it's going to go but very rarely does the government go against itself and it's own interests, regarding money especially, in big litigation cases.

Yes, the SEC has done a poor job representing itself but I don't think it matters. The cynic in me thinks the case will get appealed no matter what and end up in the supreme court. The supreme court will side with the government.

Bitcoin may survive because of the big money at play. There are tons of governments, and big retail investors in that coin. I think the little coins that have been creating all the paper millionaires over night with the various exchanges will go bye-bye. Long term the process for certification will certainly change and coins won't be able to go to market have been created out of thin air. They will implement more of a vetting process like they do with IPO's now.

Right now we all know it's the wild west. If you can afford to invest $25k in a start up coin that gets hot you can become a millionaire in a weeks time. If I ever got that lucky though I wouldn't go to sleep with it in that startup coin. I would transfer to bitcoin in a hurry.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
BlackoutRam2500 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2021, 09:52 AM   #7085
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
Biggest crypto court date ever, if a market correction is enabled then expect all coins to flush down the toilet and XRP start to rise and especially once its open on all exchanges

Everything has been pro XRP so far with the hearings
Old 05-20-2021, 02:15 PM   #7086
bbqfan5909
Ten Point

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eported-to-irs

Was a matter of time, banks/government wont roll over that easily.
bbqfan5909 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2021, 02:20 PM   #7087
louieagarcia
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Planet Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eported-to-irs

Was a matter of time, banks/government wont roll over that easily.
Just need to transfer less than $10k at a time then
louieagarcia is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2021, 03:18 PM   #7088
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:
No idea. I just bought $300 for XRP for a total of $1700 in it.

And got like $6-7k in other crypto.

*** backwards now but I knew it was a gamble. Long term thoughts
Old 05-20-2021, 07:58 PM   #7089
Rudyl
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Webb County

At the price its at I'd like to get a couple of hundred $ worth but my platforms (Crypto.com, Robinhood, and Coinbase) don't offer it.
Rudyl is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-20-2021, 08:12 PM   #7090
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

The 2-3 xrp guys Iíve followed since 2017 are saying the train has left the station and Banks are about to be informed of a system change and the public will be informed at the end of may to sometime in June

XRP will be the standard , every other coin out there will collapse and cease to exist , in which 99% of crypto is speculative gambling

Xrp is different, our country will be using it as a tool to cut out the central banking system

We shall see what takes place
Old 05-21-2021, 08:45 AM   #7091
jshouse
Pope & Young

it would be real nice to see bitcoin break and hold 42k today. real nice.
Old 05-21-2021, 08:58 AM   #7092
Shane
Pope & Young

Quote:
The 2-3 xrp guys Iíve followed since 2017 are saying the train has left the station and Banks are about to be informed of a system change and the public will be informed at the end of may to sometime in June

XRP will be the standard , every other coin out there will collapse and cease to exist , in which 99% of crypto is speculative gambling

Xrp is different, our country will be using it as a tool to cut out the central banking system

We shall see what takes place
So your 4chan XRP guys believe that the only viable use case for blockchain and cryptoassets going forward will be a centralized global central bank system running on XRP that is controlled by people powerful enough to force all the big banks onto the system, and all the other things running decentralized platforms for smart contracts, NFTs, and everything else will somehow cease to exist because of that?

I know that I'm stupid and all, but that sure seems nonsensical to me.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:15 AM   #7093
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Any bets these XRP guys are also knee deep in other nonsense?

Any bets that nothing happens end of May and/or in June?

This is like deja vu LOL But he will be right somehow. Some totally obscure crypto news will come out and he will scream I TOLD YOU! Then here in another 6 months it will still be XRP to take over "soon" Takes time you know... Then again in a year, then 2 years, then 5 years.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:23 AM   #7094
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:
So your 4chan XRP guys believe that the only viable use case for blockchain and cryptoassets going forward will be a centralized global central bank system running on XRP that is controlled by people powerful enough to force all the big banks onto the system, and all the other things running decentralized platforms for smart contracts, NFTs, and everything else will somehow cease to exist because of that?

nice awareness of that

Last edited by Tin Cup; 05-21-2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:33 AM   #7095
Tin Cup
Banned!!!

Quote:

Quantum Space Financing

Read up on it

NESARA, read up on it

if you think its hog wash then leave the conversation

if you think you know what those two things are, then keep reading because you obviously don't
Old 05-21-2021, 09:40 AM   #7096
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brazoria, Matagorda & Webb Counties

Quote:
Quantum Space Financing

Read up on it

NESARA, read up on it

if you think you know what those two things are, then keep reading because you obviously don't
I have got to hear your take on NESARA.
panhandlehunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2021, 09:40 AM   #7097
jshouse
Pope & Young

Quote:
Quantum Space Financing

Read up on it

NESARA, read up on it

seems like ive heard this story before...past predicts future. we will see.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:42 AM   #7098
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Does NESARA cause the 10 days of darkness? BTW - Did that ever happen?
Old 05-21-2021, 09:43 AM   #7099
BrianL
Pope & Young

never mind....

Last edited by BrianL; 05-21-2021 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:46 AM   #7100
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Looks like China said this morning (again) they want to crackdown hard on crypto trading and mining.