No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My emax has run up pretty good. But my kishu and Elon is just slowly bleeding away. I’m currently about $500 down from all this I’ve bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      My emax has run up pretty good. But my kishu and Elon is just slowly bleeding away. I’m currently about $500 down from all this I’ve bought.

KISHU chart looks on point for another upturn here pretty quick. Elonone.....eh, idk.

Comment

Anybody...trying to send from Coinbase to Metamask....is there a way to get around the “available to send in 9 days”?

Comment

I’ve lost over $1000 with Kishu at the moment but I believe it’s fixing to correct itself and shoot up to a new ATH then come down mid week some. Buy more Kishu if you can while it’s low. It’s still well ahead for the week. EMax i am up a good bit and actually holding above profit across the board. Sitting tight and watching to see what this week hold.

Elon I am clearly out other than 9650 shares after swapping. LOL... if it matches Bitcoin in 10-20 yrs then I’ll be aight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
            Anybody...trying to send from Coinbase to Metamask....is there a way to get around the “available to send in 9 days”?
            If you have your bank account attached then it will take longer. If you have a PayPal set it up with it and it will send instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              I’ve lost over $1000 with Kishu at the moment but I believe it’s fixing to correct itself and shoot up to a new ATH then come down mid week some. Buy more Kishu if you can while it’s low. It’s still well ahead for the week. EMax i am up a good bit and actually holding above profit across the board. Sitting tight and watching to see what this week hold.

Elon I am clearly out other than 9650 shares after swapping. LOL... if it matches Bitcoin in 10-20 yrs then I’ll be aight.
              I would get out of the Elon one right now but I was hoping it would make one more little run and get some back before I bail..

Comment

I would get out of the Elon one right now but I was hoping it would make one more little run and get some back before I bail..
                Go to Uniswap and put your Elon in the top bar and Kishu in the bottom. Hit MAX and see just how much Kishu you can get with what you have. After that think about it.

Then when your ready swap Elon for ETH then ETH for Kishu.

Do not try and swap Elon for Kishu. You will lose gas fee every time. Don’t ask me how I know. Lol

Comment

Go to Uniswap and put your Elon in the top bar and Kishu in the bottom. Hit MAX and see just how much Kishu you can get with what you have. After that think about it.

Then when your ready swap Elon for ETH then ETH for Kishu.

Do not try and swap Elon for Kishu. You will lose gas fee every time. Don’t ask me how I know. Lol

What’s hard about swapping in these coins when you have tons of shares is figuring out how to get the dollar amount you need with gas fee. You can’t just do max

Comment

What’s hard about swapping in these coins when you have tons of shares is figuring out how to get the dollar amount you need with gas fee. You can’t just do max

That’s why I check to see how many one coin will be valued at another then lower to where I need. You have to leave money in ETH for quick bailouts! Try and leave $200-$300 in ETH always

Comment

That’s why I check to see how many one coin will be valued at another then lower to where I need. You have to leave money in ETH for quick bailouts! Try and leave $200-$300 in ETH always
                      Im trying to swap my elon one for eth but its just spinning saying pending.. I hope it goes through so I can grab some more kishu

Comment

I tried swapping my Elon one for Eth 3 hours ago. It’s not going through and Elon just keeps going down. I am not loving this crypto gamble This week.

Comment

I tried swapping my Elon one for Eth 3 hours ago. It’s not going through and Elon just keeps going down. I am not loving this crypto gamble This week.

It’s like everything else, few winners and mostly losers. But it’s fun, I’ve made some money and lost some money. Once the government starts to regulate it, it will mostly fade away.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            It’s like everything else, few winners and mostly losers. But it’s fun, I’ve made some money and lost some money. Once the government starts to regulate it, it will mostly fade away.

I tend to agree. I’m way up on crypto since 2017 so kinda playing with house money now and risking $500-$1000 to make life changing money is worth it to me. I’ve lost way more on Blackjack in LC and Vegas. Might as well try to make it now before Government steps in and F’s everything up, just like they do with everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                              I tend to agree. I’m way up on crypto since 2017 so kinda playing with house money now and risking $500-$1000 to make life changing money is worth it to me. I’ve lost way more on Blackjack in LC and Vegas. Might as well try to make it now before Government steps in and F’s everything up, just like they do with everything else.

Yep. Money being made and they don’t like not being able to get their piece of the pie.

Comment

I now have just over 503 million Dogelon (Elon) tokens. I’m going to let ir ride out. I have just under $800 invested.
                                Last edited by STX_Shooter; 05-16-2021, 04:48 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X