Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
    I don't understand. Who wants to use a currency with no stability? I pay you x coins for a good or service that has value, yet the coin I pay you with could be worth $0 by the time you covert it to USD? So what is the appeal to use it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I imagine there’s a lot of $ being laundered through crypto, especially coins that offer added anonymity like zcash. I have to agree it’s just a matter of time before the government gets involved (either for good reasons or bad).

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
      it backs american assests

Space force will be using the tech

the world will be heading towards QFS (quantum financial banking system or Quantum Space Banking)

correlates with gold/silver to a T better than any other currency

95% of crypto currencies will cease to exist, ive been investing in crypto since 2009 and ive watched this market when it was a baby and know the trends/dips/typicals very well

these are not stocks-their currencies so folks with big money will throw money at partnership coins and they have nice runs then fall out

very corrupt and its all going to hit a wall once its corrected

NESARA<XRP<GOLD<SILVER<LAND

XRP offers the best security and stability than any other coin on the planet and has patents no other company can touch

theirs about 100000 other reasons also

i have 100,000 shares of XRP if you want to know if im all in

90% of crptyo companies are backed by the CCP/royal families and thats how the manipulate move their money

None of that equates to the price moving up significantly. If anything it would stabilize .

The entire thing people have been pushing is that all the banks will be using it etc they have been saying that for years and being in the banking industry I can tell you it isn’t true. Banks actually own more blockchain patents than just about anyone and have heavily been hiring ethereum devs for last several years.

Deflationary coins have a way better value and use case. Xrp could become the remittance standard choice but all it would do is stabilize the value around a dollar. It’s built to be able to send transactions quickly not as a store of value in any way. So while you can make money on it , it will never out perform a deflationary asset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        None of that equates to the price moving up significantly. If anything it would stabilize .

The entire thing people have been pushing is that all the banks will be using it etc they have been saying that for years and being in the banking industry I can tell you it isn’t true. Banks actually own more blockchain patents than just about anyone and have heavily been hiring ethereum devs for last several years.

Deflationary coins have a way better value and use case. Xrp could become the remittance standard choice but all it would do is stabilize the value around a dollar. It’s built to be able to send transactions quickly not as a store of value in any way. So while you can make money on it , it will never out perform a deflationary asset.

When not if , it’s regulated their only be a handful of crypto currency’s, much more complex than just face value
        And too complex to put into words on a forum

Xrp will be the standard in many ways

Comment

Out of Litecoin, ETH, and ETH classic, which would guys say had the brightest future? I'm looking for something to put my Doge profit on when it pops lol.

All 3 are at all time highs right now, hard to justify putting anything in them but they seem to just go up...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            Out of Litecoin, ETH, and ETH classic, which would guys say had the brightest future? I'm looking for something to put my Doge profit on when it pops lol.

All 3 are at all time highs right now, hard to justify putting anything in them but they seem to just go up...
            I'm with you. ETHER is what I am looking at

Comment

I bought some litecoin a few years back right before the price crashed. I've almost broken even at this point. Maybe I'm wrong (I know much less about crypto than others on here) but I'll probably swap it for something else when I get out of the red on it.

Comment

Yeah I've read a little on ETH classic and may be leaning that way...who knows lol

Comment

Sold some doge at 69 last night and put it on eth classic this morning, looking good so far

Comment

Sold some doge at 69 last night and put it on eth classic this morning, looking good so far
                    Good move! Wish I would sold at .69

I am watching it like a hawk today. I am also in ETHER

Comment

Anybody jump on the ELONONE bandwagon? I’m holding over 40 Billion shares in hopes it makes it to SAFEMOON status.

Comment

What platform is ELONONE trading on? I don't believe I've heard of this one..
                        Last edited by Rudyl; 05-05-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                          What platform is ELONONE trading on? I don't believe I've heard of this one..
                          You have to make an ETH swap on Uniswap and then send it back to your wallet. Then add the ELONONE coin. It’s only been released for 5 days now I believe.

Comment

Here’s what I currently think on cryptocurrency. I try not to give financial advice..., it could crash any day. Personal opinion is that even if it bottoms out tomorrow etc, it will still be the future.
                            But you can't go wrong with BTC or ETH, my gripe with ADA (Cardano) is that it does not have smart contracts.
                            Outside of the big two, I am REALLY big into "tokens" whereas they are not currencies but rather mineral rights etc on the block chain.
                            If Bitcoin was just an online money ledger that sotred transactions, Ethereum can also store data on the chain as well.
                            DEFI is the future.
                            As far as where to start, you should create a coinbase account. once you verify your ID, they unlock some educational cideos that also earn you some free crypto. But it's the safeset place for an American to buy crypto.
                            For Dogecoin you're smart to be wary. it's a solid coin to get new ppl into crypto. But 100% honest, I have NO IDEA how it's worth 40 cents atm. it prints 10,000 coins a min, has an endless supply, as soon as the hype is over the demand is overtaken by supply etc.
                            FYI- Any coin you see that is on the ERC20 network is a subcoin of Ethereum, think of it being a decentralized chunk of the internet and not a currency. so Uniswap, Decentraland, AAVE, REEF, USDT, DAI, MKR etc are all subcoins of Eth. it's a network in blockchain format.
                            I happily share what I hold too, which is like 50% bitcoin / 20% ETH and the rest are small projects with BIG futures like VeChain, LTO NEtworks, SCRT, SEFI, REEF, HBAR, a little bit of ADA too although I think the creator is kind of a ******. UNI is one I hold as well.
                            A lot of people need to understand market cap too, like Ada at it's current supply of like 65 Billion coins, at the #4 position market cap wise.
                            If it could say hit Bitcoins Market Cap it would only be worth about $7.
                            This tool helps with that.

Understand the market cap potential of your favorite alt coins

On top of LTo making a landman's job SUPER easy it's a small supply / market cap coin. So at 60 cents per today, it has a potential of like $4,000.
                            DEFI lets you put your own money up and be a crowdfunded bank of sorts. So whatever ETH I put into the bank for them to play with I gain like 10-200% APY depending on the coin.
                            The APY on Secret Network for the SCRT coin (Part of the Cosmos Atom network)
                            Is like 600% on some pairs.

that's a bit advanced of a concept for most being so new to crypto, but that's the future...like Uber for Banking.
                            I highly suggest starting on Coinbase.
                            if you get serious like me, I suggest a LEdger, but only one FROm their direct store and not Amazon (mostly hacked ones)

Secure your crypto assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Monero and more. Give yourself peace of mind by knowing that your cryptocurrencies are safe

^ with one of these, even if they hack your wallet, they have to kidnap you and your hardware keys too.
                            I'll add I have held Bitcoin through three crashes, and they are never pretty but holding them for the next 20 years could be life changing. Im not buying bitcoin now. keep in mind I got in around 2012. not that I don't think you should etc, JPMorgan etc project it being worth like 185k.
                            Mark Cuban and a few others think a "Satoshi" which is one decimal unit of bitcoin could be worth $1. so $1k in bitcoin would be: 0.01800000. or 1.8 million satoshis.
                            I prefer to Dollar Cost Average (DCA), Sundays can be the big dip days on the price, so my usual payday plan is to buy a set value amount no matter the price. time in the market beats timing the market etc. 2-300 a month still adds up over time wise. Some months I put it into a new coin with a bit of potential in my eyes. the big picture there is, I once said "$200 Bitcoin...man I should have bought more". none of us know how high it can climb or low it can go. it has a bright future based on the big fish investing in it if you ask me though. I spent like 400,000 DOgecoin on silly **** over the last decade, b/c we said ti would never hit a penny. I love helping educate on crypto though, getting the masses to understand it only helps the world adopt it etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone have a good video that would show (in detail) how to move cyrpto from Uphold to Nano S? It's prolly not that complicated but I've got a ton of money riding on this and dont want to F it up and send someone an early Christmas gift!

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                                Anyone have a good video that would show (in detail) how to move cyrpto from Uphold to Nano S? It's prolly not that complicated but I've got a ton of money riding on this and dont want to F it up and send someone an early Christmas gift!
                                What crypto? Its going to be a bit different depending.

Do you have your wallet on the Nano S setup already?

Comment

Working...
                                X