Invention pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
    Good luck. Never thought I would see anyone in a white hat using one though.
    He is also the victim in the second pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
      Show it dragging a deer!
      I will....next year!

Comment

That looks like it would feel good. My back needs a good popping.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool, love inventions I hope you kill it with sales!!!

Comment

^^ Thank you sir!

Comment

Well done sir!

Comment

You can also use it to drag your buddy out of the bar when he has to much to drink.

Comment

Is there a quick disconnect in the unfortunate situation said puller needs to quickly disengage in order to save his life while attempting the retrieve?

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Is there a quick disconnect in the unfortunate situation said puller needs to quickly disengage in order to save his life while attempting the retrieve?
                      Absolutely!

Comment

Sweet! Most are not familiar with the great efforts expended trying to drag a firefighter out in full bunker gear. One firefighter down normally takes 2 to 3 firefighters plus someone to take over that firefighters job. At a minimum. Add any kind of additional hazards or tasks and those numbers can grow exponentially. Send me some contact info! I’d love to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          That’s a great idea... Best of luck in your new venture. I’d include a picture of a TBHer dragging deer out of the woods [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          That was my exact thought!!!

Comment

Looks like a very useful tool!

One thing you may consider for next versions - What about some type of inflation pockets that aid in neck stabilization? Could be regulated inflated by a CO2 cartridge - realizing that speed is primary driver here.

Just a thought - disclaimer: I'm in no way a medical professional or a first responder of any type. Engineer so I always tinker.

Comment

Looks great man!!! We have been using/training with nylon drag straps for several years on our tac team for extracting down/wounded folks.

And like someone else said..... making something pointed towards hunters/outdoorsman might be a good idea also.

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                                Sweet! Most are not familiar with the great efforts expended trying to drag a firefighter out in full bunker gear. One firefighter down normally takes 2 to 3 firefighters plus someone to take over that firefighters job. At a minimum. Add any kind of additional hazards or tasks and those numbers can grow exponentially. Send me some contact info! I’d love to try it out
                                Charles Ashby
                                Info@ThirdManProducts.com
                                Charles@AshbyRE.com

Comment

Working...
                                X