This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Football Week 13

Heartbreak in Waco? Discord on the Forty? Panic in Bama? Discuss...
    My Flickr Photos

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Heartbreak in Waco? Discord on the Forty? Panic in Bama? Discuss...
    Well, Bama has lost their most important player at the most critical time of the year. If it aint panic time its close. Biggest thing is, will the team give up?

I was wondering if this was the same injury that Bo Jackson sustained?

Waco and back forty? No comment

Comment

Hook ‘Em! Season hasn’t gone as I had hoped, but they still have games to play. Here’s to 8-4.
      Hope Tua recovers fully, saw some speculation that the injury could of been career ending. Hopefully it is not.

Comment

Texas limps into Waco needing a win in the worst way. They are 5 point dogs to open. I know we will be out coached, so I hope the Bears come out flat after the OU loss and we have some playmakers make plays for the win.

Texas wins this week.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

I'm bitter Horn fan today.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Some other big lines.

LSU -46 vs Arkansas
              Georgia -14 vs Ags
              tOSU -19 vs Penn State [emoji15]
              OU -18 vs TCU
              Navy -3 vs SMU
              Last edited by Heath; 11-17-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Bama has lost their #1 defense and #1 offensive players in one season
                That sucks

Hope the Ag’s keep it competitive and OSU beats penn st by 21+

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Well, Bama has lost their most important player at the most critical time of the year. If it aint panic time its close. Biggest thing is, will the team give up?

I was wondering if this was the same injury that Bo Jackson sustained?

Waco and back forty? No comment
                  No

No. I don’t know anything, but Bo’s injury involved a small or micro fracture which was not detected. It resulted in loss of blood flow to that area of the hip, the bone “died” and that set him on the road to hip replacement. With regards to Tua, I have heard both there was a fracture and there was not. Dr. Cain says he expects him to recover. Have to wait to see what comes next.
                  Bo's injury is probably why they flew him to St. Vincent's after the game. Just in case.

Yes
                  Last edited by 18ncs; 11-17-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Hoping Tua has a full recovery. The NFL Network was talking about how the injury might affect his draft status. I still think he goes first round.

Comment

I would think Baylor would come out ****** off after choking the game away to OU.

If they win out they get a rematch in the big 12 championship, so they still control their own destiny in that regard.

I think we’re playing much better... 24-14 Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        No

No. I don’t know anything, but Bo’s injury involved a small or micro fracture which was not detected. It resulted in loss of blood flow to that area of the hip, the bone “died” and that set him on the road to hip replacement. With regards to Tua, I have heard both there was a fracture and there was not. Dr. Cain says he expects him to recover. Have to wait to see what comes next.

Yes
                        According to ESPN medical expert Stephanie Bell, Tua has the exact same injury that CJ Mosley suffered and both saw Dr Cain. Tua’s injury does not appear to be career threatening but the kid has a lot of physical therapy and recovery in front of him. 3 pretty significant lower extremity injuries in less than 2 years. Wish the kid well as he’s a baller

Comment

LSU will not cover against the Piggly Wiggly’s due to them resting multiple players. No reason to risk injury if there is a big lead. They need everyone healthy for ATM and Ga Ga.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            LSU will not cover against the Piggly Wiggly’s due to them resting multiple players. No reason to risk injury if there is a big lead. They need everyone healthy for ATM and Ga Ga.

I don’t think you’ll need everyone for our game. You can probably rest some starters in that one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              According to ESPN medical expert Stephanie Bell, Tua has the exact same injury that CJ Mosley suffered and both saw Dr Cain. Tua’s injury does not appear to be career threatening but the kid has a lot of physical therapy and recovery in front of him. 3 pretty significant lower extremity injuries in less than 2 years. Wish the kid well as he’s a baller
                              Had not seen that but glad to hear. For me CJ’s injury was in the top 5 of things I don’t want to see again!

I believe Bo would have made it back had he not had the bone damage. That was a real shame.

What is the long term success of the “tightrope” surgery. I wonder if it will be talked about as an elective surgery like Tommy John was a few years back?

Comment

Working...
                              X