Suppressor choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppressor choices

I know it’s been covered multiple times but I feel hat it’s been long enough that new models haven’t been covered.

I’m looking to add a couple.

What’s the best bang for the buck for up to 30 cal?

What’s suggested that will handle 300 RUM? I have one rated for 300 WM, would you trust that on a RUM?

I own a couple Silencerco Hybrids. Ran everything up to 338 Lapua without the first issue. Hard to go wrong with anything from Thinderbeast too, but I cant afford em.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

look at Witt Machine

Comment

Crux ark 30

Comment

I am running a Griffin Sportsman 30 cal can and am very happy with it. The Sportsman is one of the lightest and quietest and I believe it was around $700 when I got it a few years ago. Get with me sometime if you want to check it out for yourself.

Michael

Comment

I own nothing but Form 1s and Silencerco cans, but if I get another it will be the Dead Air Nomad

Comment

Definitely look at DeadAir Silencers

My buddy does a lot of precision rifle comps and uses Thunderbeast Arms. Very light weight cans but you pay for em too.

Comment

Currently waiting on a SilencerCo Chimera to make its way to me.

I liked SilencerCo and DeadAir from what I could turn up in my research.

Comment

Q Trash Panda is one I would look at if I was about to buy one.

Comment

The field is crowded and there are a bunch of good choices. Kind of hard to go wrong these days.
                    Rugged makes me happy.
                    I would not trust anything if using it over its rating (putting a 300 WM can on a RUM).

Comment

All mine are silencerco.

Comment

Anyone have a SilencerCo Omega? I have it in my shopping cart now, just haven't clicked 'buy' yet.

Comment

You are going to get a bunch of “what I own is the best” replies. Online research will yield better results. Look for companies that have extensive DoD/LEO relationships. They produce better equipment usually.

Comment

Are half of the recommend cans so far even 300 rum compatible?

I know a few aren't when I snagged a 300 rum and started calling around to verify which of my can's I could and couldn't use according to the specifications.

Comment

My silencer co specwar is RUM compatible but dang it’s heavy. It does a great job though and is a tank. Just my experience

Comment

Working...
                              X