• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to kill the thread Will. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Big DT and big RB on board . . Much better than a sucky orange tie . . lol

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

3* RB deondre Jackson from Georgia commits to A&M... offers from bama, Florida, South Carolina, tenn, Nebraska, Michigan state, Ohio state.

Measured in at 6-1 218# this weekend (so probably 6’ and 210#) think you see this as a FB type offer and then Achane wants to play RB as a speedster.

Whiffed on the big 3 this cycle. High 4* Ngata from California visits soon but idk how you could take 3 RB/FB types when we have 6 RB and 1 FB that are sophomore and freshmen.

3* DT from NJ Isaiah Raikes commits to A&M basically over penn state and northwestern.

6’ 324# guy with long arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimbo doing work! Whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              You trying to ruin it? [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like some smoke out there that top100 4* CB Dontae Mannings may be decommitting from OU shortly. He was just on campus this weekend, and some insiders feel good about the Ags flipping him.

Mannings & Jaylon Jones would be two top100 CB's this cycle, and are needed. That would be huge. We need 3 CB this round, and Eaton is also a possibility.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Texas is just a hat on the table for Eaton as I don't believe there will be room for him in the class and I think he will be an Aggie in the end. So, y'all will have a pretty good haul at DB.

Comment

I just noticed yesterday that the Clemson logo is actually a canine paw print. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      I just noticed yesterday that the Clemson logo is actually a canine paw print. Lol.
                      And their mascot is an orange squirrel.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                        And their mascot is an orange squirrel.
                        But there's nothing goofy about their 2 NC'S in the last 3 years . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          But there's nothing goofy about their 2 NC'S in the last 3 years . .
                          Dabo is the man.

Comment

Texas cut bait with Demarco Boyd.

Comment

Read the 247 OU mod has said Manning already called the OU coaches and decommitted, but they are trying to keep him from going public. Whatever that's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                He had some moments his junior year. Senior year not so much. At one point it looked like he could be successful coming off the edge. It didn't pan out.

He was out of position in the Texas D playing 4i and very injured his senior year. A different dude wouldn't have played the last half of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X