Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2016..... Just and update for you folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2016..... Just and update for you folks!

So Ive made a few post here and there about my crazy year. Lots of folks have been great on this site. I thought I would break it all down for yall so yall kind of know the story and also for my own benefit.

Lets see where to start. Ill try make this a quick story rather than a longer one but who knows if I will pull it off.

Dec 2015; My wife and two kids spend the month of December in Montreal which where she is from. The whole time she says our marriage isn't going to work. She cheated on me, a year later I cheated on her but she just couldn't get past my cheating.

Jan 28 Suspended from Job

Jan 30-31 My Birthday spent in Austin. My kid plays travel hockey and we were down there to play an Austin team.

Feb 1st Wife and I get argument. She hits me a few times I restrain her. She leaves the house and calls me and tells me Im not going to get my way this time, and I always gets my way. I leave the house. After driving around for a while I go back by my house and a Police officer at house. Drive by again and see second LEO. Decide to pull in and talk to LEOs. Arrested by LEOs and taken to Jail. Arrested for Assault with Bodily Injury Domestic Violence.

Feb 2nd Released on 10k Bond

Feb 11th Terminated from previous job

Feb 18th In court for Protective order. They win 1000 ft protective order because I own rifles. Court order Psych evaluation ordered along with Social Study. Psych analysis came back and it stated I'm normal. The social study evaluation stated I was a good father and that I should have my kids every other week. Judge rules I should get to see my kids every other Saturday for four hours with supervised visitation until psych eval done

Mar 19th First time I got to see my Kids Since Jan 31st

Apr 4th Start new job.

Aug Psyc Analysis back but Xwife attorney wont agree to standard visitation till social study comes back.

Sept 20 Social study back with good results

Sept 30th First time I get the boys for a whole weekend and with out someone watching me like Im a dirty criminal.

Nov 30th Found Not Guilty at jury trail of criminal charges

Dec 8th Mediation. My Xwife agrees to joint custody. I get my boys every other week and no child support.

All that is left is for the lawyers to take signed papers before the judge.

I'm still working on my firearm rights. Since the judge or the court put the protective order in circulation at the moment I can not have firearms except in my place of residence, the protective order was supposed to be held till Divorce was ruled on. My attorney is now working on trying to fix that and he sounds pretty positive so we shall see how it goes.

My X has also been cordial and amicable since the mediation, even bought me a Christmas present so that's a start.

Its been one long dark year for me. Most days suck but Im still hanging in there. Life is just so different, so very very different. Here is to hoping 2017 is better.

Here is a pic of my boys the first full weekend I got them without supervision.

Last edited by RedTx; 12-31-2016, 10:10 AM.

My offer posted on the other site still stands sammy

Comment

I was wondering what happened to you! It is great to hear you are on the down hill slide of things. You and your boys will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

After reading that, my 2016 was awesome. Glad things are looking up. Just keep on keeping on.

Comment

Keep on going man. You're doing fine. Life will keep coming at you so just keep poking left jabs and right crosses.

Comment

Tough times build character and only the weak give up! You seem to be fighting so that's a great sign of strength and fortitude. Just hang in there and enjoy all of the time you can with those boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's been a tough one for me as well! However your post put my problems in perspective for me brother! Thanks for the post and one positive thing is you still have those boys and it could always be much worse! Trust in the Lord and keep hammering brother! God bless and good luck in 2017!

Comment

Keep at it! Sounds like there is light at the end of the tunnel! Hang in there for those kids!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. That's a tuff stressful year. Only 12 more hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X