Beretta A400 20ga feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have one what are your thoughts? Ive seen a few things online people having issues with the 20.

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
    Anyone have one what are your thoughts? Ive seen a few things online people having issues with the 20.

I have one and love it but I rarely ever shoot it.

But when I do it’s awesome. What issues have you seen online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No issues with mine. I have the 20 ga Xcel.

Comment

I have the A400 Xplor 20 gauge and it is my favorite shotgun I own. Shoots flawlessly and never had an issue. Super light as well.

Comment

Now that I think of it I had an issue because I didn’t clean it out of the box so I had to shoot high brass shells until I broke it down and cleaned it. Once I did that it was fine.

Comment

Mainly some feedback on them jamming FTF/FTE stuff. But seemed to be mostly related to the 20ga that I saw. Im wanting to get something new for the wife she loves my 1100 20 but its a fixed mod choke gun. Looking for something with similar low recoil to the 1100 but able to change out chokes for skeet/sporting clays.

Ive handled them but not shot one. They feel pretty dang sweet.
            Last edited by Yelladog; 07-16-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

By far the favorite shotgun I’ve ever owned or shot, but like an idiot I sold it. Been looking for another since then.

Comment

Mainly some feedback on them jamming FTF/FTE stuff. But seemed to be mostly related to the 20ga that I saw. Im wanting to get something new for the wife she loves my 1100 20 but its a fixed mod choke gun. Looking for something with similar low recoil to the 1100 but able to change out chokes for skeet/sporting clays.

Ive handled them but not shot one. They feel pretty dang sweet.
                Check out the A400 Xplor with the kickoff system. Just about eliminates any recoil. But the few jamming issues i heard of were due to owners not oiling them properly new out of the box. Buddy just got a new one and shot it last week at Elm Fork with not a single issue.

Comment

thanks for the feedback. I can def see there being some issues due to not being cleaned well. I know my 1100 needs to be clean or you can run into some issues as well. The beretta seems like a great upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    By far the favorite shotgun I’ve ever owned or shot, but like an idiot I sold it. Been looking for another since then.
                    I bought this one

But sold it last year .

Great guns. I still have 2 12 gauge A400s. An extreme and a sporting. Wonderful guns. Never had an issue and both have been shot quite a bit.

Comment

I love mine and no complaints

Comment

Im wanting to get something new for the wife she loves my 1100 20 but its a fixed mod choke gun. Looking for something with similar low recoil to the 1100 but able to change out chokes for skeet/sporting clays.

Just get her a barrel with Remchokes for the 1100!

Comment

No problems with mine, runs flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            Now that I think of it I had an issue because I didn’t clean it out of the box so I had to shoot high brass shells until I broke it down and cleaned it. Once I did that it was fine.

This is the only problem I have ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Just get her a barrel with Remchokes for the 1100!

This is a possibility. May even look at picking up an older barrel and having briley thread it. Kinda torn on doing that to the existing barrel as the gun has lot of sentimental value.

Comment

Working...
                              X