Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
    Lol!

I was just funnin with ya. I hope you knew that.

You live a long way from me, but if you were closer I for sure wouldn't mind giving you some pointers if you really want/need them.

Rick

Comment

David, that IS a tab you could shoot. All you gotta do is try it. I didn't like tabs till I got one of Rick's. Switched from gloves to tab in one day with his. Just got my spare in the mail yesterday. You will really like his tabs. Unbelievable.

Comment

Looks like you could easily switch from right to left hand shooting with that tab.

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
          Looks like you could easily switch from right to left hand shooting with that tab.
          It is intentionally designed to be able to do that. The Signature design is also.

Rick

Comment

Hey Rick who did you get to make those fine shots? Good shooting old man!
            Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
              Hey Rick who did you get to make those fine shots? Good shooting old man!
              Arvin
              My 4 year old grandson was giving me pointers.

Thanks BroArvin.

Rick

Comment

Nice looking tab! I cant seem to wear out the first tab I got from you.

Comment

My next tab. Ad thx for another xcellent tab Mr Barbee! (swampwalker)

Comment

Mighty fine looking tab Rick

Comment

Working...
                    X