No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word yet on any disciplinary action against Marisnik?

Comment

Notta yet.

Comment

Now Jake Marisnick is suspended two games. Not deserved at all!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan313 View Post
          Now Jake Marisnick is suspended two games. Not deserved at all!!!!!
          Yeah. It feels like validation for all the people who think he did it maliciously. Hopefully be appeals and at least gets it cut to one game.

Comment

If posey wasnt such a ***** this wouldnt be a thing.
            Buncha bubblewrap in the mlb now.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Yeah. It feels like validation for all the people who think he did it maliciously. Hopefully be appeals and at least gets it cut to one game.

Yup seriously though why would he do it on purpose he had no where else to go cause once Lucroy moved inside right as Jake did he had no other choice. He was running fast and could not slow down in time.

Comment

He didn't do it on purpose and it is against the rules. There needs to be accountability. The suspension was warranted. It is very short.

I just hope Lucroy comes back without any long term damage.

Comment

take it and move on....

unfortunate, but it is what it is....

They can live without his bat for 2 games...

Comment

Jake says.. shuddup mcdiddy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Never been on Twitter...Im not 16

But apparently you are...or just have to mentality of a 16 yo

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          He didn't do it on purpose and it is against the rules. There needs to be accountability. The suspension was warranted. It is very short.

I just hope Lucroy comes back without any long term damage.
                          I agree with the accountability, not the suspension. Dont block the plate without the ball. Jake obviously beat the ball to the plate, catcher should have not been in front of it. I’d feel the exact same way if it was Chirinos. He’s being held responsible for someone else’s actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan313 View Post
                            Yup seriously though why would he do it on purpose he had no where else to go cause once Lucroy moved inside right as Jake did he had no other choice. He was running fast and could not slow down in time.

Luc’s toes were the only part of his body that was potentially outside the foul line, all Marisnick had to do was literally keep running in a straight line… and he stepped 2 feet left into Lucroy. Watch the video above, if he slides on the foul side of the line there is little to no contact…

I don’t believe it was even minutely malicious, because I don’t think Jake is that kind of player. I absolutely believe he was trying to anticipate, and avoid. But he stepped directly into contact, and that is illegal. It’s not going to help his case that he never really got into a slide either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s official. Texas should be favored in this game
                              Attached Files

Comment

Short leash

Comment

Working...
                                X