I need Taxidermists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need Taxidermists

I need Taxidermists for my shop near Denton "The Outpost" formerly Rick's Outpost. I need someone that can do birds in particular, but I also need someone that can do other animals too. I need people that are well trained with lots of experience as we are a very high volume shop that puts out only top quality work. I will also need several people for seasonal help during deer season to help in the processing room and general help around the shop. Please let me know if you know anyone looking. Thanks

Bump

Comment

So did Rick sell out? He has done around 15 mounts for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uh oh, you bought a taxidermy shop and the taxidermist didn't come with it? Good luck, anyone work there salt will probably already have there own shop.

Comment

you might put this on Taxidermy.net or one of the taxidermy facebook pages.

Comment

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
            Uh oh, you bought a taxidermy shop and the taxidermist didn't come with it? Good luck, anyone work there salt will probably already have there own shop.
            I have a staff that came with the business but I am growing the business and need more help.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
              So did Rick sell out? He has done around 15 mounts for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I bought the business from Rick a month ago so he could retire. I am keeping the business in the same location and have the same staff in place. The business is staying the same except we are adding some new products and services.

Comment

pm SENT

Comment

i noticed the for sale sign was gone last week.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hunter Dan I sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                      X