• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXPR for the win today!

Comment

Here's my plan.

Hold NAKD, CVM, BIOL, and SOS

Try not to watch them all day LOL.. Pray one of them goes stupid high..like 10x and sell half after hours and the other half tomorrow super early in pre-market.

Comment

What are you guys buying on these dips? I got the same message fro TDA

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Here's my plan.

Try not to watch them all day LOL.. Pray one of them goes stupid high..like 10x and sell half after hours and the other half tomorrow super early in pre-market.
          If you had to pick one between NAKD, BIOL, SOS what is your gut telling you?

Comment

NAKD - Just because it's most popular and has almost 1 billion in volume already. It will trade very actively after hours for sure.

Freaking AMEX keeps halting CVM - sucker would have run way over 50-60 otherwise... It still may gap open tomorrow. It will surely make the news LOL

Comment

I bought 1k shares of NAKD this morning at about .57 (thanks RiverRat1). I think its going to be the next AMC IIIIFFFFFFFF it can get over 1 dollar a share. If I was a more conservative investor I would wait for it to breech 1.00 and make sure it does not get delisted or at least not have that Axe hanging over it's proverbial neck. Volume is unreal on NAKD. You gotta like that in todays short term market the Mob is power.

Take a look at OGI I am liking where it's going medium term (6 months target price 5.00)

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicket Luke View Post
                I bought 1k shares of NAKD this morning at about .57 (thanks RiverRat1). I think its going to be the next AMC IIIIFFFFFFFF it can get over 1 dollar a share. If I was a more conservative investor I would wait for it to breech 1.00 and make sure it does not get delisted or at least not have that Axe hanging over it's proverbial neck. Volume is unreal on NAKD. You gotta like that in todays short term market the Mob is power.

Take a look at OGI I am liking where it's going medium term (6 months target price 5.00)
                It's not a hold long enough to see if they are delisted or not. It either moves up like a rocket this week or tanks back to 30 cents.

I should have bought more at .36 early pre-market... Wish my crystal ball was clearer

Comment

Here's my plan.

I am blown away at NAKD today. Super happy with it!

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
                  What are you guys buying on these dips? I got the same message fro TDA
                  FPVD. I just added a bunch. Once it pops again, going to be looking good!

Comment

It's not a hold long enough to see if they are delisted or not. It either moves up like a rocket this week or tanks back to 30 cents.

I should have bought more at .36 early pre-market... Wish my crystal ball was clearer
                    Yeah I know what your saying I am not holding it for long. I just think it needs that 1 dollar number to support it psychologically in the minds of more risk averse investors. It hit .93 briefly in intraday trading. I think if it pops 1, 5 is coming soon. Thanks for the pick either way.

Comment

Interested.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just got in KYNC at .003

Looks like over 300% of float is sold short. If volume stays high word should spread and it rocket... I hope. Again high risk - I know nothing about this stock.

Comment

Just got in KYNC at .003

Looks like over 300% of float is sold short. If volume stays high word should spread and it rocket... I hope. Again high risk - I know nothing about this stock.
                          In with you on this one

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            In with you on this one
                            I was up a lot there at .0047 Was! LOL

All this needs is one big name person to buy or big trading group to push. Like when Chamath bought those calls in GME and made it rocket to space yesterday.

But volume can't be ignored. Over 500 mil in volume in just the last hour!

Comment

Looking at CBDY tomorrow. Went up on 10x average volume this afternoon. I kept trying to buy on the bid but there were no sellers. Bought some on the ask.

Maybe it dips at market open to .039-.04 If volume/rally continues I bet it breaks out to .07 area as early as tomorrow afternoon.

Very short term trade.
                              Anyone get any CBDY around 4 cents? Up 25% today. Almost no sellers. Very strange. Hope something good is brewing.

11x average volume already today. This is not a highly short stock play (that I know of).

Comment

NOK and BB could be a good play over night, those are being pushed hard on Reddit

Comment

Working...
                                X