X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shots Fired in Sharpstown

Report of shots fired inside Sharpstown Mall near Burlington Coat Factory

(Sent from KHOU 11)

Crap. Link crapped out. Uno momento por favor.

Link is actin up. Here.

Last edited by JW; 06-25-2015, 11:48 AM.

I grew up in Meyerland when I was little and believe it or not in the 80s that was a very safe and nice place. Hasnt been for many a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Report of shots fired inside Sharpstown Mall near Burlington Coat Factory

(Sent from KHOU 11)

Crap. Link crapped out. Uno momento por favor.
      They don't call it Sharpshooter Mall for nothing!

Comment

Gang banger central. No surprise there. That's like saying "shots fired in Fredericksburg" on the first Saturday in November. =)

Comment

It's been 11 years since I lived in Houston and I can tell you I'm not even a little surprised!

Comment

It would be more breaking news if no shots were fired in Sharpstown.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Gang banger central. No surprise there. That's like saying "shots fired in Fredericksburg" on the first Saturday in November. =)

True story.

Comment

Not sure why that is breaking news gun shots in that area are not uncommon. I guess what is uncommon is this time it was reported.

Comment

Looks like someone saw the Seinfeld episode where George hides his suit from that other guy.

Instead of food poisoning, this guy tried lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    x2! Thugs

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      x2! Thugs
                      x3!

Oh wait! More news! I think shots were just fired in Greenspoint!

Comment

Greenspoint doesn't seem to be as bad as it was in the last couple years. I still no good tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          Greenspoint doesn't seem to be as bad as it was in the last couple years. I still no good tho.
                          Yeah, but I think that was because they located a police station in there.

Willowbrook has gotten pretty bad. I wont' step foot in there if I can avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            I grew up in Meyerland when I was little and believe it or not in the 80s that was a very safe and nice place. Hasnt been for many a year now.
                            I lived in Willow Meadows, basically next neighborhood over from Meyerland for a long time. Growing up my dad hated the Galleria so we always went to Westwood or Sharpstown Mall. Did you ever go to Physical Wimsical?

Comment

New report says it was rocks or a rock that was thrown. Every time I throw a rock, people be like "man, stop all that shootin'!"

Comment

Working...
                              X