X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean while we're at it , I'd rather see whats his faces body builder wife

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Y’all should leave him alone! He probably forgot to change his feeder timers when daylight savings time went away, and now he’s not seeing any deer!!! [emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Used his duck call instead of his grunt call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Yeah, I don’t believe that for a second.

Nope, this guy is about as......well you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I'd rather see the hula hoop chick.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          I’m with you

Comment

I can’t believe DMo is posting OKLAHOMA deer on a Texas hunting forum. Jeeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
              Was that his call name in the joint?

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post

[emoji1360]

He just got home, it’s bigger than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  Your mom loves them. All you do is troll all threads and contribute zero here behind a pipe dream avatar. I’m sitting in a tree in TEXAS right now BOWHUNTING.
                  Great come back

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                    Dang... you should do a write up on how you killed all of these with a bow. Must’ve taken all day! Hats off to you man, that’s some serious skill
                    That didn’t age well😂

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                      Great come back
                      Now come on smooches get up off the floor what would pappy think? Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                        Hehehe.....pretty good OP....pretty good..... [emoji106]

IMOP the results of your "study" will be a bit biased, skewed, inaccurate due to this subject having been "discussed" many times in the past.....beaten to death so to speak. I'm sure there were any number of emotional responses from long term members who have in the past responded much more logically. They're tired of the "debate" as it's gotten tedious and grown a bit long in the tooth.

Yes if it was a true scientific study I agree. But good enough for a high school paper!

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          That's been tried, maybe you could start your own forum.
                          x2

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                            Yes if it was a true scientific study I agree. But good enough for a high school paper!

Hehehe.....well, that depends upon what a person is hoping to achieve..... hehehe

Btw, one observation from the bleachers. Apparently some on here are a bit sensitive to this particular subject. I guess they must balance on a limb or ease along at 5' an hour through the switch cane, while wearing a loin cloth, and carrying a longbow. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                              Hehehe.....well, that depends upon what a person is hoping to achieve..... hehehe

Btw, one observation from the bleachers. Apparently some on here are a bit sensitive to this particular subject. I guess they must balance on a limb or ease along at 5' an hour through the switch cane, while wearing a loin cloth, and carrying a longbow. 😉
                              Some? He picked the right topic to trigger more than some and it’s the same members every time. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                                Now come on smooches get up off the floor what would pappy think? Hahaha
                                Dang I need to take up duck hunting

Comment

Working...
                                X