Ammo availability-getting better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo availability-getting better!

Anyone else seeing that some ammo is getting a little more readily available? Not great by any means, but seeing a little more and more. Seems like even more folks are grabbing it and starting to put up for sell for double the price. I’m glad to see it and hope the high price ammo will just sit and stay for sale as that will be the greatest corrector.

I hope they all choke on their overpriced ammo, including the hacks on this site doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      I hope they all choke on their overpriced ammo, including the hacks on this site doing it.

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree. I thought this page was supposed to be hunters helping hunters. It’s pretty bad on THF as well.

Comment

Is .222 in short supply.

Comment

I’ll drink to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAO!! Be forewarned the enablers will be along to tell you how wrong you are.

I'm fortunate enough to not have had to buy it extremely gouged and extremely fortunate I didn't need to gouge my fellow TBHers to survive the pandemic....

Comment

I'm choking on my own thoughts.

Comment

Hoarders running out of money?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                    Hoarders running out of money?

Re-sellers cards must be maxed because they didn't put any money "back into their business" ie pay down their balance..
                    Last edited by Smart; 02-06-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I actually saw a few ammo boxes at Academy today. First ones I've seen in months.

Comment

I bet everybody learn't the lesson this time!

:O

Comment

This

Comment

I was in Academy in Victoria 2 weeks ago and they where putting out Federal 9mm on the shelf. 14.99 a box limit 2. Grabbed 2 and my wife grabbed 2. It was gone in 20 minutes. Haven’t seen that price in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              I bet everybody learn't the lesson this time!

:O
                              I bet they didn't. This isn't the first rodeo. It will be the exact same again in a few years. People never panic buy when shelves are full and prices are cheap.

I'd like to know how many of these ticked off people are giving away ammo... I mean they're sure mad those that stocked up aren't just giving it away so surely they are right?

Comment

Working...
                              X