Can you imagine the uproar if Trump had stated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine the uproar if Trump had stated

Hillary Clinton joked about how black men like Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., and former Attorney General Eric Holder "all look alike."

I saw that this morning and just shook my head.

Comment

If Trump had made that exact comment there wouldn't be enough fire trucks!!!!!

Comment

While lecturing about political correctness, not being rude to diverse groups of people, she immediately says that black people "they all look alike" then od...

What a hypocrite. Here's the clip if anyone's interested. It surely won't be shown by the msm. But is should be.

Comment

Not surprising. The Democrats are openly racist. A major percentage of their party platform is telling minorities they need government because they can't do things on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Not surprising. The Democrats are openly racist. A major percentage of their party platform is telling minorities they need government because they can't do things on their own.
            That is the way they have always been. Margaret Sanger to Robert Bird to LBJ (may they forever burn).

Today's liberals actually believe that minorities are too dumb to understand freedom, and they need 'guidance'. I have a family member who has stated this and it is widely acceptable in the dem party.

Be prepared for some angry democrats after the midterms. They will not have been this angry since Lincoln freed their slaves.

Comment

And yet, 90% still vote dem, still voted for bird, and would still vote for hillary.
              That party sure has done a number on that community

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Pretty good analogy actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                    That is the way they have always been. Margaret Sanger to Robert Bird to LBJ (may they forever burn).

Today's liberals actually believe that minorities are too dumb to understand freedom, and they need 'guidance'. I have a family member who has stated this and it is widely acceptable in the dem party.

Be prepared for some angry democrats after the midterms. They will not have been this angry since Lincoln freed their slaves.
                    That’s changing. Latest Rasmussen has black approval at 40% !!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      That’s changing. Latest Rasmussen has black approval at 40% !!
                      Thank you Candace Owens

#Blexit <--something the media is trying to ignore or demonize.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Thank you Candace Owens

#Blexit <--something the media is trying to ignore or demonize.
                        Yep...

The libs are soooo focused on "hating on the white man", they are blind to the fact of who really swung that vote into Trumps favor....

Plus no race baiting lol...
                        How is a WHITE liberal media gonna attack/degrade a BLACK movement like #Blexit??!
                        All they CAN do is ignore them....

Comment

"when I can, I tell the truth"...OUR President

Comment

[QUOTE=Barrett;13749995]"when I can, I tell the truth"...OUR

You think the others tell you the truth all the time? If so, you are delusional. That statement actually sounds more honest than what most politicians would have you believe. Sad, but true.

Comment

Correspondent Jonathan Karl, President Donald Trump said he always likes to be truthful.

“Well, I try. I do try,” Trump said when asked about if he makes an effort to speak truth. “And I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth. And sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that’s different or there’s a change, but I always like to be truthful.”

Comment

Working...
                              X