Ideas for wife's Christmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for wife's Christmas present

My wife has everything one could possibly want... so I'm at a loss for presents. She doesn't hunt or fish. Should I stick with the usual? Gift certificate for a day at the spa, etc.? Or anyone have any creative ideas?

I've set the bar low in past years so should be easy to beat my normal gift giving abilities. I didn't consider a Roomba a vacuum, but evidently she did.

Best I've thought of is a once a month maid service for the year.

Why don’t you build her something? Doesn’t have to be anything big but handmade stuff goes a long way. Then your next year present will have to be as good hahaha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

All I know is when she says she don’t want nothing , it’s a trick ...

Comment

Fishing rod

Comment

Victorias secret gift card. Win win

Comment

Find a babysitter for overnight. Clear both of your schedules for 2 days in a row and take her to do whatever SHE wants for the day and then stay in a hotel for the night as a short little get away together.

Comment

Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner XL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001NDNV18..._JWb5DbQD5WX99

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                All I know is when she says she don’t want nothing , it’s a trick ...

AND a LIE...………………...

Comment

Nordstroms is your friend... buy her an entire outfit you think she would be smokin hot in and take her on a nice date looking dapper yourself.
                  Ive bought several things from there for my wife, if u need ideas pm me. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner XL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001NDNV18..._JWb5DbQD5WX99

It’s only 8 pounds!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Bowling ball with “Leland” on it. [emoji846][emoji6]

I’m at a loss too so will be reading replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get her a bed and breakfast package for Fredericksburg for Valentines kill two birds with one stone. Hey I need to take my own advice its on a Friday this year.

Comment

I always get mine new worsh wrags

Comment

Professional Boudoir photo session- all the rage right now... supposed to be “empowering” for the wife and you get a sexy photo book of her out of it..... hey could spice things up and give her a day away from the kids. Everyone wins. Just sell it to her as a special time for her to feel great about herself instead of being about your end result.....

Comment

Two words.........Louis Vuitton.

Comment

Working...
                              X