Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Bingo. Read my last sentence in my above post.
    I think you are correct. I also think many run just for the access to campaign funds (Bernie, Beeto, Cory Booker, Klobuchar, etc.). They know they have zero chance of winning but they can fund-raise and navigate towards a VP slot.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Let's suppose Biden isn't running in 2020. There would be no legitimate objection to Trump asking for assistance investigating possible corruption in Ukraine involving Biden.

But because Biden's a candidate, he is somehow shielded from scrutiny about his past dealings that clearly indicate possible corruption?
      I was asking where the line should be drawn. Can Biden do whatever he wants now?

Amazing how they all act like what Trump did was bad.. But never even mention or ask if Biden may have done anything wrong.

We are fast becoming just like the 3rd world countries you see on TV each day. Makes one wonder if the people we see rioting in those countries are the good guys fighting against their rigged government/media. And if we soon will be rioting just like them...Of course we will be portrayed as evil people trying to override democracy blah blah..

Comment

Instead of investigating a billionaire businessman who became president, we should be investigating how career politicians become multi-millionaires.

Comment

Only 5 more years of impeachment hearings.

At least we got that going for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Only 5 more years of impeachment hearings.

At least we got that going for us.
            We are almost halfway there in that case. We can always count on you to see the glass half full.

Comment

Right on queue

"BREAKING, Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report"

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...-biden-jr-fund

Keep in mind Romney has a child implicated in this too. Which would explain a lot about that POS.
              Last edited by Clay C; 11-14-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

The Dems know that the Republican-controlled Senate won't vote to remove Trump from office, even if the Dems in the House impeach him. They are doing it anyway in hopes of swaying enough voters to vote against Trump and for the Democrat next year. When Trump wins, they'll stop the impeachment efforts - IF the Republicans maintain control of the Senate. If, somehow, Trump is reelected but the Democrats gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House, then they'll keep the efforts coming. But they'd have to get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him from office. It's not likely the Democrats will have 67 Senators, so they'd need a few Republican votes too. Not likely to happen, unless something truly bad surfaces somewhere down the road. As it stands today, they have absolutely nothing. There's always something new to criticize Trump for, but there's absolutely no real reason to impeach him and remove him from office right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  The Dems know that the Republican-controlled Senate won't vote to remove Trump from office, even if the Dems in the House impeach him. They are doing it anyway in hopes of swaying enough voters to vote against Trump and for the Democrat next year. When Trump wins, they'll stop the impeachment efforts - IF the Republicans maintain control of the Senate. If, somehow, Trump is reelected but the Democrats gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House, then they'll keep the efforts coming. But they'd have to get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him from office. It's not likely the Democrats will have 67 Senators, so they'd need a few Republican votes too. Not likely to happen, unless something truly bad surfaces somewhere down the road. As it stands today, they have absolutely nothing. There's always something new to criticize Trump for, but there's absolutely no real reason to impeach him and remove him from office right now.

^^^^this

Its all about changing enough votes to stop him in 2020...

They have even said it from their own mouths

Comment

You are correct. It's a smear campaign to give him bad press for the election. They know they can have whatever clown show they want and say any ridiculous thing they want because the media will cover for them and polish it into something for the masses.

However, it won't stop if he is re-elected. If anything it will all ramp up even more.

Comment

They won't stop hating him and trying to sabotage everything after he's reelected. But they'll stop trying to impeach him - especially if they lose control of the House and lose a seat or two in the Senate as a result.

Well....if they were sane, they'd stop. But they're truly insane, so who knows what they'll do?

Comment

Anybody else watching the hearings today? They are grasping at straws. I don't get it. Who is paying for this constant wild goose chase? Are we paying for it? I'm going to send a bill to someone to get my money back.

Comment

They won't stop hating him and trying to sabotage everything after he's reelected. But they'll stop trying to impeach him - especially if they lose control of the House and lose a seat or two in the Senate as a result.

Well....if they were sane, they'd stop. But they're truly insane, so who knows what they'll do?
                          Maybe a few of them will Epstein themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
                            Anybody else watching the hearings today? They are grasping at straws. I don't get it. Who is paying for this constant wild goose chase? Are we paying for it? I'm going to send a bill to someone to get my money back.
                            They know all they have to do is have a hearing. They could literally have a squirrel handing out crystal meth to kids as a witness and the media will run headlines of "Witness destroys Trump", "State Department Officials Give Damming Testimony Against Trump".

All this on our dime.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
                              Your TAX dollars at work.

Go figure. The President is hesitant to send "our" tax dollars to a foreign country that has a history of corruption and possible previous corruption a previous US VP and wants to get to the bottom of the alleged corruption before sending "our" tax dollars and he's the BAD GUY. Yet, our worthless elected officials want to continue to waste our tax dollars on more bull**** investigations just so they can beat their chest for the TV.

I'll add, shut up and get back to work, Your government is counting on your tax dollars to fund more of these bull**** investigations that go know where.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                                I know dam good and well that the gop reps have seen this video of Biden also. They have to have seen by now. For them to not bring it up and plaster it all over these bs hearings is ignorance in my opinion. I would blow adam Schiff's phone and email up with this if I were them. Why dont they use this boggles my mind. Actually it ****** me off that they wont use this and so many more things they have on these scum bags.
                                Maybe hit biden and Pelosi both with the fact that their kids are in undeserved positions. I just dont know why the gop will not grow a set and blast these bass turds

The reason they aren’t using it is because the timeline is off. If Republicans could credibly use it, they would. Fact: Prosecutor Shokin is the guy Biden is referring to. The EU leaders had been been trying to get this guy out for a while because he was dirty and wouldn’t investigate corrupt Ukrainian politicians. The EU asked the US to help, Biden steps in and leverages the aid to get Shokin out. He’s replaced by a “clean” guy from the new Ukrainian Admin. Had NOTHING to do with Burisma. In fact, all of this took place before Biden Junior was even on the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X