Dumping Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumping Deer

Why do people think it’s ok to dump deer on or near other peoples property? Saw the truck and the guy but didn’t realize what he did until buzzards swarmed the gate area. Literally dumped a deer 20 yds from our gate.

You have a place to shoot deer then dump the dang carcass on your own place or take it to a processor! If you can’t do that then you have zero Respect and shouldn’t be hunting period!
    Attached Files

Carcasses have littered the lands since the first civilizations. It’s all organic.

Comment

Lots of trashy hunters out there sir...…….and will be the first to scream bloody murder when the ANTI's get the upper hand!

Comment

Problem

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        Carcasses have littered the lands since the first civilizations. It’s all organic.
        Maybe so but they bring unwanted buzzards and predators to your area you may not want them. Nasty habit and it’s against the law, our warden was called on this very thing a few years ago and caught them they got arrested.

Comment

So have people's poops, but I don't want it near my house.

Comment

Got to agree with landrover... I almost always take Guts Hide Waste out to area it was killed if possible and put it in a area you can see and shoot from your Blind...You will see all kinda stuff visit that PILE

Comment

Naturally animals lie where they die. Humans that dispose them on others people property because they either don't want to smell it, or cant afford to pay for it are nothing but trash. Hopefully either the law gets them, or a "friendly" landowner does.

Comment

I’ve never done it, and wouldn’t want it by my entrance. But I don’t care if people dump them somewhere. It’ll be gone overnight almost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not implicating myself but... that’s what the dumpsters at the office are for! Just make sure you do it on trash pick-up morning or the ladies get real upset with the buzzards on day two!

Comment

We have one spot on our small 160 acres where we dump carcasses. They are usually gone by the next day. I don't know why people dump them on other people's property or on the side of a public road. I don't get it.

Comment

Some wizard shot a young deer Saturday morning, removed the straps and head, and dumped him in the ditch down the road from my house.

Last year I found one hanging from the stop sign, still steaming... yearling with the straps cut out.

Comment

You sure that deer didn't get attacked by Leatherface?

Comment

You'd probably change that opinion if someone dropped a steamer on you driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Lots of trashy hunters out there sir...…….and will be the first to scream bloody murder when the ANTI's get the upper hand!
                            This right here. It's disgraceful how so many on "our side" act, and they'll sure whine about how we are all in the same boat!!

Comment

Theres a small drainage ditch with a culvert on the road next to our gate. Very popular dumping spot. I've seen deer, hogs, goats, and piles of redfish dumped there. Just ain't right!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X