Dec the 9th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    CNN is not airing the Horowitz hearing live. Wonder why?
    Don't worry. The new spin is gearing up and it is that the FBI had a duty and responsibility to lie and abuse it's powers to start the investigation.

Comment

So the guy tasked with finding out if Carter Page was working with the CIA was told via email that he was, then altered the email to say that no he wasn't.

Apparently he is being referred for criminal prosecution. Maybe stuff will start to happen.

Comment

Cruz is up to bat.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Cruz is up to bat.
          Cruz spreading the TRUTH!

Comment

I love how Horowitz is bending over backwards to not use the word "spy".

Comment

So the FBI knew that Steele and his dossier wasn't credible before they cut him as an informant, but didn't tell anyone. They didn't cut him as a source until they found out he was talking to the media, then STILL used it as a basis for the investigation.

No bias here people. LOL.

Where are the little shoe shiners here who supported all of this Stalinist BS?

Comment

Here we go, Crazy Mazie.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  CNN is not airing the Horowitz hearing live. Wonder why?
                  they were all in a meeting figuring out how to spin it.

Comment

The headline was made up before it was even released “no bias, just a few mistakes”. It’s apparent the IG is too much of a swamper to say what he truly knows but I think he said a few things today in the hearing that are telling of his take even though he won’t flat out say it cause he wants to stay out of it. His job wasn’t to truly investigate but basically to write a transcript of the people interviewed. There was no bias because nobody he talked to admitted it. It’s apparent there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know by Barr’s reaction and remarks.

Barr is a swamper as well but he’s been around and he knows how it works. It’s going to take a while before we see anything happen to at least a few of the people who need to hang for treason. He knows he has one shot to get it right and it has to be perfect or it’s over and they all cry fowl and then he’s a dead man. But, on the other hand I’m not gonna hold my breathe that anything serious happens to those who should be in chains.

Comment

Dec the 9th!!!

You know what I found ironic and down right sad during this hearing? This whole thing started over allegations of the Trump campaign colluding with a foreign nation to win an election, meanwhile, Horowitz admitted several times that the Hillary campaign colluded with a foreign agent to win an election.

So in other words, the FBI used evidence they knew was gathered by a campaign through collusion with a foreign entity, to justify an investigation into wether or not a different campaign was colluding with a foreign entity...
                      The irony is overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Clay C; 12-11-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        You know what I found ironic and down right sad during this hearing? This whole thing started over allegations of the Trump campaign colluding with a foreign nation to win an election, meanwhile, Horowitz admitted several times that the Hillary campaign colluded with a foreign agent to win an election.

So in other words, the FBI used evidence they knew was gathered by a campaign through collusion with a foreign entity, to justify an investigation into wether or not a different campaign was colluding with a foreign entity...
                        The irony is overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I think most sane people have now figured out that when a politician accuses someone of something they are actually the one guilty of the crime. Politicians know that near 50% of our legal citizens are too dumb to know the difference or just don't care. Notice that I haven't taken sides here.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          I think most sane people have now figured out that when a politician accuses someone of something they are actually the one guilty of the crime. Politicians know that near 50% of our legal citizens are too dumb to know the difference or just don't care. Notice that I haven't taken sides here.
                          True, but the politicians aren't the real people we should be worried about here.

The most powerful law enforcement agency in the world hid exculpatory evidence from a secret court in order to begin and continue surveillance on American citizens. Not only that, but the FBI and, more specifically, some of the main actors in this case have a history of it.

There are multiple things here that should make every American go "wait a minute".
                          Last edited by Clay C; 12-12-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            True, but the politicians aren't the real people we should be worried about here.

The most powerful law enforcement agency in the world hid exculpatory evidence from a secret court in order to begin and continue surveillance on American citizens. Not only that, but the FBI and, more specifically, some of the main actors in this case have a history of it.

There are multiple things here that should make every American go "wait a minute".
                            I was just having this exact conversation with my son this morning. Most Americans have no idea any of this is happening because they choose to be blissfully ignorant.
                            Last edited by rtp; 12-12-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Watching the markup debate and the dems are having trouble making the case for even their vague abuse of power claims.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I was just having this exact conversation with my son this morning. Most Americans have no idea any of this is happening because they choose to be blissfully ignorant.
                                Big brother is watching. You can run but you can't hide. BB monitors everything now days, even how much electricity you use and what you watch on TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X