Falls City vs. Bremond
    Falls City for the win!

Comment

Rockwall 52 Prosper 42

Duncanville next Saturday

Comment

Woops, 59 to 42

Comment

Carthage stopped Midlothian Heritage’s playoff run with a 24-7 win. Their D was just a bit faster than our offense, and Carthage has a couple of monsters on the left side of their O line, that pretty much moved where they wanted to move.

Comment

Boerne Champion just won region 4. Sent CalAllen home.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              Boerne Champion just won region 4. Sent CalAllen home.
              Yes Sir, great game. First time for Boerne Champion to advance to the semifinals.

Comment

Go Beavers. How can you not like beavers?

Comment

Denton Ryan will face Frisco Lonestar. I’m planning to make that one. Should be a good matchup

Comment

What are yalls thoughts on the Carthage vs Lampasas game this week?

Comment

Originally posted by JudoLeyba View Post
                      Silsbee just pulled off a win over Western Orange Stark 35-28. Wimberley knocked off Navarro earlier today 42-12 in the Alamodome. It should be a really good semifinal match up next week.
                      I was a little worried about Navarro since they beat Wimberley in the regular season 42-14. Wimberley came out running and never let off the throttle.

Comment

Lake Travis over Converse Judson. The bad news is they have North Shore this coming Saturday and North Shore is a buzzsaw!

Comment

I was scared of West Orange Stark until I saw that Silsbee won. LOL.

I also expected Navarro to beat us again.

Go Texans.

Comment

Grandview zebras still in it

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I was scared of West Orange Stark until I saw that Silsbee won. LOL.

I also expected Navarro to beat us again.

Go Texans.
                              In 42 years of West Orange-Stark we have never surrendered an 11 point lead in the 4th quarter much less with 7 minutes left to play. Credit goes to Silsbee though they played a whale of a game and made all the right calls at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by matthews1227 View Post
                                What are yalls thoughts on the Carthage vs Lampasas game this week?
                                Texas shootout. Should be a good game with a lot of fireworks. Carthage in a thriller by 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X