• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lexingtontexas View Post
    Sure do. Wasn't this hit on 1960?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yes it was...the "Northgate Buck".

Comment

I remember the Northgate buck. Howard Hanson at wildlife recreations score the buck. If I remember it scored like 191.

Comment

Originally posted by lexingtontexas View Post
        I was fortunate enough to take this buck last year on the Harris/liberty county line.

That's a great buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
          That's a great buck. Congratulations!
          Thank you!

Comment

Wonder how many Boone and Crockett entries Harris County has?

Comment

There are some huge bucks around some Harris County golf courses.

Comment

Very possible. There’s a buck that lives in my neighborhood that’ll easily break 150. He hangs out behind the church down the road from me. So unless the pastor shoots him, he may live forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Urban deer?

Comment

Beautiful bucks.

Comment

There are some monsters hanging out in those patches of woods off the beltways.

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                        Wow. Urban deer?

Trust me when I say not all parts of Harris County are urban lol. I’ve chased a few turds at night thinking I was in the big thicket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I believe it. Here is a thread of a big ole TOAD from 5 years ago that I never did see in daylight. I assume he finally died of old age. He was on a 40 acre tract just about a 1/2 mile north of the Baytown city limits

Comment

There is bigger than that in Harris County. I live in Humble, and have bigger bucks. Thats a great Deer don't get me wrong. There are some monsters in Harris County.

Comment

There are some really nice bucks in the Addicks reservoir off 6 and clay. Wish they would open it as a draw hunt one day, lol

Comment

Talking about urban bucks this is on of the best hunting shows I have seen. They kill 200 class deer down town Atlanta.

Follow Lee Ellis, Drew Carroll, and Kendall Golightly in their hunt for the giant whitetails that roam the suburbs of the cities across America. We are hunters by human nature, adapted by the necessity to find adventure in an unlikely place. Over a decade ago, we began bow hunting the vast expanse of suburbs around Atlanta, where the search for permission is equally as challenging as the hunt itself. You won't find any outfitters, high fences, or storied private ranches here....just a maze of neighborhoods, commercial properties, and a will to find the next buck of a lifetime. Access is granted only to those who put in the time, knock on the doors, and leave no rock unturned. But there are giants in these woods, and we know how to find them. Follow us on Instagram @seek1productions where we will release teasers to each new episode. Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seek1productions/

Comment

Working...
                                X