Favorite vane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite vane?

I've always shot blazers but I've been looking a different ones when I build my new arrows. They seem a little noisy. What is your favorite and why? I will be running ramcats up front if that makes a difference to you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I like 2" Rayzr feathers. Seem to be more accurate than my Blazers.

Comment

Flex Fletch FFP-360’s - tough and quiet.

Comment

Looking at the TAC vanes that levi Morgan is peddling

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Currently shooting the heat vanes. Will get the tac vanes 2.75” to try out

Comment

I've had great luck with super spines 3inch, great quiet vanes, and low wind drift.

Comment

I just switched to the 2" Rayzr feathers this weekend. They did seem quieter than the blazers. I like them.

Comment

Favorite vane?

Honestly it’s hard to beat a helical on a Blazer but unfortunately you can get some clearance issue with cables on some bows. I have been shooting QTi 3” fusion II’s on my e35 for the last couple of years since the cables are tight on the arrows for a little more room. Lots of good options out there and plenty to choose from. Feathers are great too and steer really well. I shot them for several years (both Gateway and Tru-Flight) with great results. Biggest problem with feathers are the base inconsistencies since they come off a live animals vs. a mold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by muddyfuzzy; 12-02-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I love AAE Max Stealths. They can be hard to get to stick, you've got to use AAE's wipes and prep pen to clean the arrow shafts and prep the vanes (a vinyl wrap helps a lot too) but after that extra prep work they're rock solid. They fly great and steer broadheads well. I tried Dudley's new AAE Max 23s (same shape just smaller) this year, and they're good for mechanical broadheads, but I can't get them to steer and fixed blades I have, so I'm switching back to Max Stealths next year. I've also shot the Max Stealths for some tournaments and they did well there too.

Comment

Aae max stealth

Comment

Working...
                    X