Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
    Someone go shoot something with them! Lol

I’m headed to the lease next weekend if anyone wants to send me some for uh.... testing and evaluation.... cough ...... [emoji16]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
      They just came out with a few new 4 blade mechanicals this year. One being the biggest 4 blade to date.
      It’s basically a whitetail special but 4 blade....Called the Whitetail Extreme 2”x 1 1/2” cut.

[ATTACH]962752[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just last night I took one of my carni-4 heads & some of my Whitetail specials & swapped the blades around for a 4 blade 2”x2” cut. Wanting to try it out on a pig out of my Full Throttle with my 497gr arrow. It’s very nasty looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
        Good looking head and good luck with them on opening morning!!!!!
        Thank you, Sir.
        Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        Awesome thanks man

Sierracharlie out…
        No problem.

Someone go shoot something with them! Lol
        Man, I agree. Lol

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
        Just last night I took one of my carni-4 heads & some of my Whitetail specials & swapped the blades around for a 4 blade 2”x2” cut. Wanting to try it out on a pig out of my Full Throttle with my 497gr arrow. It’s very nasty looking!!
        Heck yes!!! That’s what I’m talking about.
        Post pics of the carnage, if you get out to hunt soon.

Comment

I plan on making a lease trip before season and sticking a pig and this will be the head

Comment

Screenshot this from Instagram last night... that’s a heck of a entrance hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                I plan on making a lease trip before season and sticking a pig and this will be the head

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post

Screenshot this from Instagram last night... that’s a heck of a entrance hole

Wow!

Comment

Might have to try some of these. Been using nothing but slick trick magnums since I been in the archery game

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      Might have to try some of these. Been using nothing but slick trick magnums since I been in the archery game

Slick Tricks Mags are good as well. I used one on a mgt 8 last year. In fact, I like everything Slick Trick offers. Lol

Comment

Kind of like. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, but I wanna try something else

Comment

Sorry I missed this thread guys! So have y'all let any reapers fly this season?

I had already decided to try out some GR this year after watching Robby’s videos on youtube. I’m thinking I’m going to go with these over the Razortip I was originally going to go with!

Thanks for sharing, I had not even seen these!
                          Thanks for watching my vids TheHammer!!

Can’t go wrong with either. Yes...Robby has depleted half of the pig population in South Texas with ‘em. [emoji23][emoji23]

I’ll send you a text here in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Lol! Thanks Bone Thug!!

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I was a big fan of the 1-3/8” razortips before these because I like the more compact blades for strength. I also have the 1.5” carni-4s which is a 4blade. That’s just my preference and I think they will be plenty nasty .

I do like the WTSpecials for turkey though. Big wide cut for small vitals really helps out.
                          I sure like the 1 3/8" Razortips as well!! I like the way you think Smart!

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          I love grim reaper hybrids. I killed a sow with one a few years ago and it done the job and great blood trail. The originals flew great for me so I imagine these are even better.
                          Congrats!

Patiently waiting here on ole “Slacker” Smart to try one out on a pig.
                          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by robbyayala View Post
                            Sorry I missed this thread guys! So have y'all let any reapers fly?
                            Love seeing some Reaper carnage. Post away Fellas if you have killed with them this year.

Comment

Still need to buy a pack [emoji23]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Love seeing some Reaper carnage. Post away Fellas if you have killed with them this year.

Any body else ...

I’m really liking these Grim Reaper Micro Hybrids. I was impressed with them on my two bucks this year.
                                Here’s the entry hole on my New Year’s Day buck...He bled out quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X