Turntable Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turntable Recommendation

Looking at the Audio Technica LP120 but not sure if that's the best choice. Now seeing some cheaper Audio Technica models with Bluetooth which would be nice to connect to my Bluetooth speakers, but not required. I don't need high end audio quality, just want to sip whiskey and listen to vinyl.

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No help, but I’ve got all my dads vinyl from the 70’s-80’s and his pioneer turntable from 83or84

Love the vinyl

Comment

Audio Technica makes some good equipment. i bought one for my daughter a few years ago. Buy it and get to spinning those disks. Nothing like vinyl. Love it.

Comment

I have an LP60. Affordable and seems to work pretty well.

Comment

My whole system is from the early 80's. Everything except the speakers are Sony. Speakers are Acustic Research. Put your $ in the speakers. That's where the sound comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              My whole system is from the early 1880's. Everything except the speakers are Sony. Speakers are Acustic Research. Put your $ in the speakers. That's where the sound comes from.
              fify

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                fify
                Did he say vinyl? I thought he said wax cylinders.

Comment

Following...I've always wanted to get into collecting records

Comment

Just get two turntables and a microphone and be done with it.

Comment

Grab a couple of bottles of Strawberry Hill for your gal, turn the lights down and throw this baby on. Your welcome.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X