No announcement yet.

Ford Salesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Ford in whitesboro. Straight forward, no haggle pricing listed right on their website.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you going after the 2019 for sure? The 2020 with the 10 spd seems to be all anyone is talking about at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
        Are you going after the 2019 for sure? The 2020 with the 10 spd seems to be all anyone is talking about at the moment.
        I don't have a ton of time and really don't want to pay close to retail for a 2020 as soon as they come out. I'd rather but a vehicle at the end of its calendar year for a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
          I’ve learned not everyone tells the 100% truth about what they pay for vehicles. .
          ya think...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
            I hope you have better luck than I did...I’ve learned not everyone tells the 100% truth about what they pay for vehicles. I bought mine 3 months ago (F-250 KR) and shopped extremely hard, 9 dealerships and only $3500 difference from highest to lowest. They just won’t move off the loaded up trucks much from what I saw.
            So true! Lol

Comment

southwest ford weatherford was great to deal with , at the time I still lived in west texas (Odessa) everything was high locally so I called them ended up saving $6500 on the exact same truck from them.

Comment

Do not go to mcdavid in white settlement—- horrible. 4 star in NRH was not much better. Best deal I Got was Auto Nation off Campus Drive in S. Ft Worth . Dealt with Shelby (one of sales managers) don’t know if he’s still there or not, but in and out in less than an hour and got more on my trade in plus about 9% off sticker and Ford military discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                  So true! Lol
                  Just being honest...I didn’t have a trade-in or anything and no one would “deal” on the truck I wanted. I bought one, but far from a “great deal.”

Comment

In the old days no one could touch Randall Noe Ford Walmart prices. Since they got bought out by Platinum I’d be curious if there were any deals to be had.

Comment

I bought my 2018 F250 from Gabriel Jordan Ford in Livingston. I got their best price online and emails . Planet Ford Lonestar Ford Nor Tommie Vaughn could beat nor match Gabriel Jordan Fords price. Good Luck

Comment

Mak Haik used to be number one volume dealer in the US and had best deals. Been years since I brought new though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X