Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at buying a 2019 JOHN DEERE 3032E WITH 300E LOADER

Any thoughts on this tractor or experience with it?

Thanks

You do realize that know matter what you buy, a bunch of folks on here will tell you, you should have bought this or that. That being said, I've got a Deere that has been an excellent machine. If that's what you want, go get one.

Comment

I have a 2014 and its great for small acreage use.

Comment

I have a 3038E with a D160 loader...it's been a great machine!

Comment

I have a 2006 3035 with hydrostatic transmission. It’s been great. If you have small acreage it will do everything you need.

Comment

I looked at John Deere and Kubota and ended up with a Kubota though. I don’t think you can go wrong with John Deere.

Comment

Give them all. Test drive and see what works and fits you the best as far as the different colors

Comment

5075E JD is what I have. Get bigger horsepower unit than you think you need. Just like buying a safe. Always go bigger!

Comment

I just bought a new JD 3025 with same loader. great machine. I can't use anything bigger because I spend a lot of time shredding around trees and the hydrostatic transmission is the only way to go when shredding or working in the woods. They have a 60 month no interest deal going on which makes it a great buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Rat View Post

Any thoughts on this tractor or experience with it?

Thanks
                    I bought one 2 years ago. Im not certain on the front end loader model. I'm pleased with it and would highly recommend it to anyone. It is like anything else, it has it limitations.

Now, with all that said, I would buy a 3038 if I had to do it over. Sometimes i think that extra 6hp would be nice.

I bought 5 attachments with mine and got 0% financing for 60 months. Only way to go in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever you do, don't finance it!

Comment

Have a newer Kubota and last ranch job had a new John Deere. At home we have (2) old Massey Ferguson and (1) Case. Out of all I prefer the old MF or Case. They just don't make them like they used to and the whole regen process crap gets old.

Take $10k and go buy a well taken care of older JD or MF.

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
                          Whatever you do, don't finance it!
                          Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                            Why not?

I think he’s talking about the boat thread were self righteous people got all up in arms about financing a boat lol

Comment

I'd pick the one from the dealer that had the best service department. They all work great for the most part, but they will eventually break down. And you don't want to be at the mercy of a single bay service department with one mechanic. Also, I'd try to find a dealer (if possible) that will give you a loaner if you have a lengthy service. Keep your down time to a minimum.

My brand preferences in order would be
                              CNH
                              Kubota
                              John Deere

But for that size I would definitely add mahindra right under CNH. Same power plant as the John deere if I recall, and you can save some money.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X