Stock Show Season 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Show Season 2021

Well it's almost 2021 and the stock show season is getting going. Figured it's time to start a new thread for this season. With all the crap that happened last year with the covid and cancelations, hopefully all of our kiddos can get there projects shown! We have our Houston/ Montgomery County hog(not sure where he is going) for about a month now. He looks really good and coming along nicely. We will get our steer today for our local county East county show for September. Anyways good luck to everyone and post up your projects and jackpot show pictures
    Attached Files

Also Porter FFA is having a big prospect show/buckle bash on Jan 9 at the Montgomery county fair grounds for anyone that might be interested. There will be two rings with 60 buckles and prizes. Please see flyer attatched for details on the show and judges.
    Attached Files

Comment

Glad to see this thread Mike!

We picked up a Black Cross Steer back in June specifically for For Worth. After the kick to the crotch felt around the show world, we’ll haul him to Abilene or San Antonio.

Snagged our county Steer in July and about to start hauling him to some Jackpots.

Then followed up with a set of Brangus commercial heifers and a goat for county also.

Looking forward to updating Talen’s progress and reading about every one else’s.
      Good luck to all exhibitors competing this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish all you guys luck and pray to see yall in Houston!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a good day today at the Montgomery county fair grounds. We won 1st in class and breed champion hamp in ring A today and 3rd in class in ring B. Some guys like fords and some like Chevrolet lol. I will take it I didn't get any pics but grandma got some good ones.
          Attached Files

Comment

No pics but my Grand kids are geared up and ready to go. First show is next weekend. Mills county show. Good luck to all the kids at any show!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My oldest gets kicked off in February with our county show, then off to Kerrville for the Texas Elite Gilt show, San Antone barrow show, Houston gilt show, and finally end it with the Houston barrow show. Going to be whooped by the time it’s over. But let’s all keep our fingers crossed that none get canceled! Good Luck to all!

Comment

My daughter has Chester and Landrace gilts for San Antonio, Texas Elite and Houston. She will be showing spots at San Antonio, Houston and Austin.

Comment

The jack pot shows that started back up recently have been a much needed breath of fresh air for us. I normally go to all the Major Texas shows with Open cattle so we missed out on a lot of Fall shows in 2020. My kids are slowly getting into it and the little jack pots have been buzzing with people. Gives a little sense of normalcy for a change.

Comment

Another great day today at the Montgomery county fair grounds. Today was the OakRidge FFA Extravaganza jackpot show. Son was champion hamp again today! So far in 4 shows he has taken 3 first place in class, 1third place in class and 2 breed champions
                      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking show pig! What’s his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                            Good looking show pig! What’s his name?
                            Chewbacca

Comment

Right on you and your wife raising your kids right ol school. Congrats

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X