Hand Gun Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand Gun Safe

Looking for a dependable quick open safe for the bed side table. Would like to have a fingerprint option.

Thanks,

Up for this also..

Comment

The Hornady Rapid Safe night guard looks nice to me.
      Built in Alarm clock with RFID and backup keypad.

Comment

I just bought this one for my oldest son for his birthday because they marked it down to $195 and will be ordering mine in the near future.
        Not sure what you were looking to spend but this one checked all the boxes for me.

Comment

I'd like to have a wider one that will accommodate a full-sized 9MM with a k-sized can on it. I've never seen anything in that regard.

Comment

GunVault

GunVault, Safe, Personal Safe, Safes, Handgun safe, rifle safe

Vaultek

Last edited by Artos; 06-30-2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Midwayusa has this one on sale, but just type in pistol safes and they have a bunch.

Comment

I think the OP is asking in reference to people that Actually own them and has first hand extensive experience with them. But I could be wrong lol

Comment

OP, you may want to ask a mod to move this to the campfire for better exposure / replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner89 View Post
                    Looking for a dependable quick open safe for the bed side table. Would like to have a fingerprint option.

Thanks,
                    I have a Gunvault and love it. I'm not sure I would go biometric just from my phone experience. Anything on my fingers takes multiple reads.

Comment

We have 2 of these, one on each side of the bed. It works.

Comment

Working...
                      X