4-A Hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-A Hunting?

Has anybody heard from this ranch lately. The website is down and I wanted to see if I could book a hunt in October. Does anybody have any contact info for Albert(I believe is his name)?

I tried to call and the phone number has changed. Did a quick internet search and the place sold in May, hopefully he has something bigger and better. Please if anyone finds him let me know where he is.

Comment

That stinks. I had a great time with Albert.

Comment

I emailed the realty office and they contacted Albert on my behalf, well he called me and will be hunting. New owner of the ranch but he is going to be able to set folks up very reasonable for hunts.

Trail cam has all sorts of animals on it, Aoudad, Axis, Black Buck, Deer, odd deer that he did not know what it was, hogs and more animals galor. Told me that the Whitetails are hot this year up there and hogs are more populated as they have bred and moved in.

Anyone interested he said to have them email him at:

AFlores1997@hotmail.com

I am booking for Thanksgiving! I have his phone number but email him and he will give out the new number and all information.

Comment

Dude...thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Greatly appreciated sir, I'll shoot him an email tomorrow.

Comment

You are more than welcome and I could not have been happier when my phone rang and he said hi this is Albert. I booked a hunt for 4 days at Boazmans and will have a great time but I am hoping to take the fiancee up there for 3 or 4 days direct from Boazmans. Taking her on her first bowhunting trip and then up there for rifles and bows.

I thought all was lost as I took some seriously nice animals last year and had a great time all 3 times I hunted there. Having been relocated with the Army to the midwest I miss Texas and hunting down there. Right now I am ready to book the 4-A for a week solid with a couple of buddies from up here. Not much finer hunting for the price and hospitality in my opinion, lets not forget that smoker wow can that man cook some food!

Comment

Working...
            X