New Broadheads for 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Broadheads for 2013

Not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but here you go...

That "Toxic" with "meat worm technology" looks killer!

The Toxic looks interesting but kind of gimmicky. I wonder how it will do against rib or shoulder bone.

I am dissapointed in the slick trick Nuke. I love slick tricks and use the mags exclusively, but am not a big fan of the looks of the Nuke. It kind of looks like a schwacker knock off. I will probably just stick to my slick trick mags.

That being said, I haven't shot or tried either of them, so they may work better than expected. I can't knock something I haven't tried.

Comment

The rage hypodermic looks awesome! I don't know what to think of the chisel-tip extreme. I shot a pig last year with the chisel tip three blade (perfectly broadside, double lung), but the head didn't even exit the other side. The pig only went about 100 yards, but when I found the arrow, I found one of the blades didn't even open. So I'm not that great of a fan of the chisel tip.

Comment

The toxic looks like it may fly funny. But looks very neat!

Comment

Check out Hartcraft X-Change Broad head system

Comment

The new rage looks good, may have to try them out this year.

Comment

Muzzy!!!!

Comment

I would not hesistate to shoot most of those heads except for the Toxic. Looks OK, but does not interest me.

Comment

The rage hypodermic looks interesting, think I might give it a run this year... Shot the new xtreme and it made a massive blood trail on a NM mulie and only went 40 yards.. I might eve give the nuke a run and see if it can hold up as well as their fixed blade bretherin..

Comment

Anyone saw that new company Bipolar Broadheads? Its an 1-1/4 cut fixed coupled with 2-1/4 mech blades and a very unique blade retention system that is so simple its stupid. I cant believe it wasnt thought of years ago. I'll try to find a link.

Hunting a steel drum. Imagine that!!!
                    Last edited by JW; 01-23-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Hunting a steel drum. Imagine that!!!
                      i thought that was only for Swhackers and Reapers.

hi Rage-IN

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                        i thought that was only for Swhackers and Reapers.

hi Rage-IN
                        No kiddin. But i think ill have to try em out.

Comment

Those BiPolars look pretty wicked...Ragin,I shoot 100 grn now,will that 125grn mess up my POI,will I need to adjust my sites???

Comment

Just a "little" sight adjustment on the 125's over the 100's. If you are on the edge of being spined on the light side, it could affect your tune, maybe. Just have to try and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FIO17 View Post
                              Check out Hartcraft X-Change Broad head system
                              I have been shooting the Hartcraft x-change ( all of the broadheads )for a year and a half! They stand behind the product and make sure you are happy! Arrow flight is dead on!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X