Arrow spine for lower weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    The Razor Trick is an amazing head for low poundage shooters. Great penetration and and superior arrow flight. It also works great for high poundage shooters. It just sticks deeper into the ground after it passes thru the animal for the high poundage shooters.

Send us a PM if you need some. It is 6:00am and Tracy is packing up Tricks to mail out to TBHers today. We have all models in stock including Nukes, Crossbow Tricks, and Deep Six 100 Mags.

Check our thread in the classifieds here:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ht=Slick+Trick
    Unfortunately, I can't see the Classified add. I had an account years ago, like '04 or '05, but I can't get my password reset. I've messaged admins, but haven't heard back.

So, I guess I'm starting over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^

Txtac. Best prices, best customer service and great folks to do buizz with. And he knows Tricks as good or better than anybody.

And if it's a financial deal that you can't get em for you child let me know. I'll hv em sent to ya. Ur an awesome guy for gettin ur kid in the woods. And there is nothin I love better than a youngster killin a deer with a bow. It takes about 4 months to wipe the smile off their face!
      Thanks Ragin'. I can't wait till he takes his first deer. We've tried with crossbow from ground blind for the past couple years, but don't have a place to gun hunt. Had a nice 9pt walk in one day withing 6yds, but our Stryker 380 had a limb fracture on us. Didn't know till I was putting the quiver on it. Decided to Hawg hunt a feeder in a 2man ladder. He wanted to shoot that deer with the AR so bad, but it wasn't gun season where we hunted, so it walked. Saw him hanging from the neighbors truck the next evening from a muzzleloader.

I appreciate your thoughts. I think I can handle the cost. Just want him to get comfortable with the field tips a little more before going to broadheads. He's been shooting ducks since 6 or 7, and last Feb knocked out all the guys in a skeet shoot a couple times. He's definitely ready for a deer with a bow though. He does keep me young though. Got me deep into bowfishing this past year.

Comment

Arrowsmith.... I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
        X