ground blind help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ground blind help

what are some good ground blinds for cheap?

Walmart has several for about $100. Keep them out of the sun and get them after the season and they MAY last 2 years.

Comment

Rhino great blinds customer service is great and very affordable warranty is awesome also

Comment

I bought 2 from this place and I am not sure anyone on the internet can beat the prices and selection plus free shipping! Check them out!

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Comment

Bought a Browning Phantom during offseason for an awesome price. My advice would be to spend the money and get a good quality blind that will last you years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            I bought 2 from this place and I am not sure anyone on the internet can beat the prices and selection plus free shipping! Check them out!

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/
            I bought 4 of those at $99 each. Put two of them out and they lasted a season. Had trouble with several of the zippers but all in all its a pretty good blind for the money. They are exactly the same as the Primos Vision Blind except they have velcro where as the primos had magnets for the window. I put one of the new ones out this year and still have one brand new one left.

Comment

Nothing beats a diy cattle panel blind. Can make it any size you want, put plastic between roof support system and fabric/carpet for waterproofing, Windows can be custom made to fit your needs and much more durable and functional than store bought hub blinds. Store bought ones are made to last a year or two so you either have to buy replacement poles or tips or buy a brand new one. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by BGRAX View Post
                Nothing beats a diy cattle panel blind. Can make it any size you want, put plastic between roof support system and fabric/carpet for waterproofing, Windows can be custom made to fit your needs and much more durable and functional than store bought hub blinds. Store bought ones are made to last a year or two so you either have to buy replacement poles or tips or buy a brand new one. Good luck with whatever you decide.
                Went ahead and purchased a couple hub blinds but will for sure be building some cattle panel ones next year. I love sitting in a pop-up but you can tell that they will not last long.

Comment

It kind of depends on what you want to do with the blind as well. I have a Double Bull blind setup almost year round at one of the places I hunt and it is a quality build and sturdy/roomy. I bought an Ameristep Doghouse blind for last year and some hunts where I am walking in and out regularly. It works well for this as far being lightweight and easy to carry and pop-up quickly. I have my doubts about leaving it out for long periods of time though. I picked both up in the Bargain Cave at Cabelas and they ended up being really good deals.

Comment

Working...
                  X