No announcement yet.

Advice on sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a dealer for both Spot Hogg and Black Gold. I prefer a Hogg in a fixed pin and the BG in a movable. Micro adjust, like one66stang said, if you are good enough you need it. For most hunters I don't know that it is necessary but nice to have.

Lots of good sights out there. Make sure your 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis is level and enjoy working with top quality goods.

Comment

I was in your boat last year, I love my HHA to play around with, but I run a spothogg hogg-it when it really counts. I like that I can perfectly tune my housing to my peep and spot hoggs are bulletproof and some of the brightest pins out there. Also the revised light seems better than the ones from years past. I would recommend spot hogg to anyone

Comment

There's a great deal on a great sight in the classifieds right now for a 7 pin Axcel sight. Check it out.

Comment

Wish I could, still fairly new member, waiting for my 30 days to be up

Comment

I use a sword 3rd axis axiom I think it is with the 9 inch bar. If you couldn't tell I'm all about the longest sight radius I can get my hands on

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
              I would not overlook Sword sights.
              X2 ilove my sword sights

Comment

I just got a custom MBG pure driven with a .010 pin and I love it. It's by far the best sight I've owned

Comment

It's the first MBG I've owned and I love it
                  Last edited by Stick'n'String; 09-22-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                    I'm stayin with my MBG Ascend with a 4X lens. I shot everything I could get my hands on and that's what I settled on. I never thought I would find something I liked better than a Sure Loc.

How u like the 4x?

Comment

I went with the MBG Pure Gold 3 pin custom for just the scenario that you're talking about. It's a 3 pin slider with micro adjust and I'm really liking it so far. Best glowing pins out there, bar none.

Comment

Working...
                      X