Ramcat 100gr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcat 100gr

Just picked up my first pack of Ramcat 100gr 1 3/8 cut and to say I'm impressed is a understatement. WOW! Razor sharp and fly just like field points. These are gonna do some damage this year.

Just finished tweaking and spin testing mine as well. Four 125's and one grizz trick loaded with three older arrows for coons that will be left the blind all season.

Last edited by Slick8; 09-20-2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I've got some in my quiver this year. Planning on letting one fly opening morning

Comment

Just a question but you can shoot them with the blades loose right?

Comment

Originally posted by Beans View Post
          Just a question but you can shoot them with the blades loose right?
          I suppose you could but I wouldn't recommend it. You'll run the risk of a floppy blade hitting your riser or affecting accuracy.

Why do you ask? Once you snug the blade they stay tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
            I suppose you could but I wouldn't recommend it. You'll run the risk of a floppy blade hitting your riser or affecting accuracy.

Why do you ask? Once you snug the blade they stay tight.
            Yea mine are tight right now but I was wondering how the blades slide back when the arrow is working its way out if you don't get a pass through. Am I making any sense lol.

Comment

Ramcat with SBG blade and Firenock FACT is in, Firenock Aerovane III user get ready! http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2284019

Comment

Originally posted by Beans View Post
                Yea mine are tight right now but I was wondering how the blades slide back when the arrow is working its way out if you don't get a pass through. Am I making any sense lol.
                I believe I get what you're saying and yes even with the blade screw tight, you can reverse the blade. I snug mine to where they'll just hold the blade secure making them a bit easier to reverse. I've only shot 4 deer and always a pass through so no real experience with this function of the BH.

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                Ramcat with SBG blade and Firenock FACT is in, Firenock Aerovane III user get ready! http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2284019
                Those look really good, but I'll tolerate the bent tips for the 1.5" cut. Same as a rage when deployed. That's a stout looking blade but if I wanted a 1" cut, I'd shoot a Shuttle T or NAP Hellraiser.

Comment

[QUOTE=Slick8;9087826]I believe I get what you're saying and yes even with the blade screw tight, you can reverse the blade. I snug mine to where they'll just hold the blade secure making them a bit easier to reverse. I've only shot 4 deer and always a pass through so no real experience with this function of the BH.

Yea all white tail shot have been a pass through but was just wondering about the function for hogs.

Comment

Love some ramcats! Pretty much all I will be shooting this year.

Comment

Just popped in replacement blades for a 125gr head into my 100gr Ramcats.......should be a nasty 1 1/2" cut at 107 grains!

Jake

Comment

I always have a few spots in my quiver reserved for Ramcats. Great BH!

Comment

Working...
                        X